The Nyxi Wizard

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping there will be a set of traditional GameCube stick caps that will work with this controller. A full sized C-Stick feels wrong :P
Post automatically merged:

The controller is now sold out. I have PayPal confirmation of my purchase but no email from the company yet. Anyone else in the same boat?

Last edited by LightyKD,
  • Haha
Reactions: impeeza

Nintendoswitchmodfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you can just swap them out since the sticks pop out so easy. I will try and get the elite controller sticks to see if the fit, they would be perfect for this dream. My joy cons just shipped, can't wait for them to get here!

Reactions: impeeza

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Nyxi Wizard has been handed over to the airline. Just a matter of days till I get to enjoy my controller. Can't wait! I definitely need to find some traditional GameCube stick caps that fit. I know some people like a full size C-Stick but It just feels wrong to me lol.

• Love
Reactions: binkinator

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look nice :)
Where did you order from?
You have to order directly from Nyxi's web page. Unfortunately, they are currently sold out.
Post automatically merged:

While I'm thinking about, this is for those ppl begging for GameCube on Switch. Many who shitted all over GameCube during it's life or were silly enough to throw away their GameCube, Wii and Wii U consoles for the shiny new Switch....

😎✌🏾

Last edited by LightyKD,

Nintendoswitchmodfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Nyxi Wizard has been handed over to the airline. Just a matter of days till I get to enjoy my controller. Can't wait! I definitely need to find some traditional GameCube stick caps that fit. I know some people like a full size C-Stick but It just feels wrong to me lol.
My have had a delay at airport (Hong Kong) TOT I hope it makes it out of China before the crazy long vacation they are about to have!

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look what you guys did!
60A311EC-EDBC-40AA-B24E-640BF5F1F752.jpeg

Mythrandir

Life-long Learner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks really nice! Hopefully they will be accepting the second round of preorders into next month. I've already maxed out this month's budget for "fun money" expenditures on a homelab project.

Nintendoswitchmodfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Haha

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

2-3 months, ouch! Last week I did the whole "put money where mouth" thing. I've been saying for months that I'd gladly pay for a GameCube styled controller that was elite or damn near close. Shit I'd pay Nyxi 90 if they could cram in analog triggers, NFC and a headphone jack. I only game with GameCube styled controllers. I have 28 of various types for Wii, Wii U, Switch and my Steam Deck.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2-3 months, ouch! Last week I did the whole "put money where mouth" thing. I've been saying for months that I'd gladly pay for a GameCube styled controller that was elite or damn near close. Shit I'd pay Nyxi 90 if they could cram in analog triggers, NFC and a headphone jack. I only game with GameCube styled controllers. I have 28 of various types for Wii, Wii U, Switch and my Steam Deck.
You might have an issue of some sort. LOL

seriously though…got any pics of your collection?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5