The official A9LH Master Race thread Re;Birthed

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Attention everyone, this project is now a full on community effort. We the leaders of the A9LH Consul (Me, @Voxel Studios , @Tomato Hentai , @SomeGamer , @Feeling it! ) Will use a group effort to bring people into the A9LH master race. If you have questions when joining please come to the new consul first to ask questions.

Last edited by BurningDesire,
D

Deleted User

Adding on to what @BurningDesire said, I recently joined the A9LH Master race™ and I can tell you this very second, that even though I had to shift aside about 4 hours to do it for the first time, it turned out to be a complete success! No bricks; not even close to a brick, during the dangerous bits! And that's saying something, since it was my first ever A9LH installation!

TL;DR, don't deviate off the path when following Plailect's Guide, and you should only have a 1 in 100 chance of bricking hopefully! :)

Kingy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Adding on to what @BurningDesire said, I recently joined the A9LH Master race™ and I can tell you this very second, that even though I had to shift aside about 4 hours to do it for the first time, it turned out to be a complete success! No bricks; not even close to a brick, during the dangerous bits! And that's saying something, since it was my first ever A9LH installation!

TL;DR, don't deviate off the path when following Plailect's Guide, and you should only have a 1 in 100 chance of bricking hopefully! :)
Yeah, I was spooked at first when I got my 64gb sd (mainly at the 'flashing EmuNAND to SysNAND part') but I have got it without any errors :)

EDIT: And I installed it Yesterday :yay3ds:

Last edited by Kingy,

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I did the A9LH install when there was no SafeA9LHInstaller and OTP helper. Following Plailect's guide I did it in less than 24 hours! (Though I deviated off the guide when I didn't format first, buy there was no 11.0 back then and I've got CN anyway.)
Complete success! :yay3ds:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have a9lh on my new 3ds. Proof!
Nice custom CFW that patches MSET on emunand! :P

Kingy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I did the A9LH install when there was no SafeA9LHInstaller and OTP helper. Following Plailect's guide I did it in less than 24 hours! (Though I deviated off the guide when I didn't format first, buy there was no 11.0 back then and I've got CN anyway.)
Complete success! :yay3ds:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nice custom CFW that patches MSET on emunand! :P
Want a video? :)

Last edited by Kingy, , Reason: Added ':)'

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Attention everyone, this project is now a full on community effort. We the leaders of colony 9 and the A9LH Consul (Me, @Voxel Studios , @Tomato Hentai , @SomeGamer) Will use a group effort to bring people into the A9LH master race. If you have questions when joining please come to the new consul first to ask questions.
How about me?
I kinda did a "blood offering" to A9LH with my entire reinand by dragging it to the trash.bin XD

Reactions: Kingy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol