The Pokemon Company says the recent Pokemon Home support announcement was a mistake

fjisdofsd.png

On Thursday, The Pokemon Company announced that six months after Scarlet and Violet's launch, Pokemon Home support would finally be added to the games on May 24th. That, however, was quickly walked back, because the official Pokemon Twitter account sent out an apology, claiming that Pokemon Home v3.0.0 still does not have an exact release date. The update is now "coming soon", with more information to arrive at a later date.

:arrow: Source

scoobydude51

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m convinced they only have one or two unpaid interns working on this update
it's more like the English twitter accounts keep mistranslating the official Japanese ones. the offical Japanese Pokemon account just mentioned a slight delay with no date, while the English accounts decided to put a rumored date that was from within the community (or likely thought the update - v3.0.0 - was when HOME gets added to SV). this is 2/2 for mistranslated Twitter posts regarding HOME (the first one was said to be "Spring 2023" when the Japanese account just mentioned "Early 2023", which can be any time from January to around June or July)

Something whatever

Gazer of the East
Trophies
Website
www.pixiv.net
XP
Country
United States
This is what happens when you do yearly releases without content control. I think the real reason why , is because the game still riddles with game breaking glitches. The last event they hosted had a bug that crashed the game so they took it down. Mind you...this company is a highly net worth the. Disney.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze: Hey :) If I book mark the topic where can I read them?