United States
1670104091784.png

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Considering I've drank coffee with milk, and also considering Pepsi is just molasses with water... I think it wouldn't taste that bad.

Also motherfucker ugly British drinks tea with milk!
🤢🤮

Edit: By "Coffee with milk" i meant:
Hot water + Coffee + Whole Milk.

Last edited by JuanMena,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Considering I've drank coffee with milk, and also considering Pepsi is just molasses with water... I think it wouldn't taste that bad.

Also motherfucker ugly British drinks tea with milk!
🤢🤮
I don't know if outside of Colombia it's a customs to give to children bottles with "Café con leche" (coffee and Milk) when they are starting to wean, then becomes the traditionally drink for breakfast.

Here, is a so ingrained custom, what popularly if you ask "a coffee" the people will understand "a coffee with milk," it is a nightmare!, if you want just "a coffee" you must to ask "un tinto" yes like if you are asking a red wine. idiosyncrasy crap!

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't know if outside of Colombia it's a customs to give to children bottles with "Café con leche" (coffee and Milk) when they are starting to wean, then becomes the traditionally drink for breakfast.

Here, is a so ingrained custom, what popularly if you ask "a coffee" the people will understand "a coffee with milk," it is a nightmare!, if you want just "a coffee" you must to ask "un tinto" yes like if you are asking a red wine. idiosyncrasy crap!
Aside of the last part of people understanding Coffee as Cafe con Leche and regular coffee as Tinto... it seems we're not too far.

Here kids drinks coffee too. At least in my experience, mom used to give me a hot glass of milk with coffee as breakfast as early as Kindergarten. Still remember those days.

Latinamericans are either weird or completely careless/irresponsible. Haha.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious +1