• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The situation in Ukraine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mmmmm, I wouldn't say that now, war is never the answer. It shouldn't be, but sometimes it is, like when a certain german dictator decided to start a second world war? Would some agree war against him was the answer?

Nnnnnnn, what the fuck you on?

which country of allies attacked Nazi first? they only defended themselves (the allies) or they would have been eliminated. Dont white wash the second world war. UK had no choice it was war or survival, USA only went in cause of pearl harbour. Russian help win second world war because Nazi attacked Russia first.

so my Russian bot friend. war is never the answer.

people who want war. are the first people who will cry to they mum and Nintendo Switch if they are sent to one.

Last edited by Flame,

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol I almost pissed myself from laughter when Putin stated “we have no ill intentions”

This is showing how Desperate Putin is getting. But he will doubt down…
5D717BFA-76AF-4D28-A233-E533DF91FADB.jpeg

Putin: Don't impose more sanctions on us

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

which country of allies attacked Nazi first? they only defended themselves (the allies) or they would have been eliminated. Dont white wash the second world war. UK had no choice it was war or survival, USA only went in cause of pearl harbour. Russian help win second world war because Nazi attacked Russia first.

people who want war. are the first people who will cry to they mum and Nintendo Switch if they are sent to one.
Geez, what crawled up your vagina? I'm not a Russian bot nor do I want war either. I guess the next time a dictator rises and takes millions of lives and invades countries people should just ignore it and suck it up and let it happen. Japan did attack us first and we had to retaliate in self defense, but we went after Hitler first since he was the bigger threat at the time, then Japan. Russia invaded Ukraine, so now they have to defend themselves from them, which is kind of a war. It's two countries though, so it's more of a big conflict. I dunno the correct terminology, but yeah, chill dude, and don't assume shit about people.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Geez, what crawled up your vagina? I'm not a Russian bot nor do I want war either. I guess the next time a dictator rises and takes millions of lives and invades countries people should just ignore it and suck it up and let it happen. Russia invaded Ukraine, so now they have to defend themselves from them, which is kind of a war. It's two countries though, so it's more of a big conflict. I dunno the correct terminology, but yeah, chill dude, and don't assume shit about people.

i beg you dont cry.

its funny to me that people like you and @Valwinz and many others in this section put the politicians in government. like people who have the same thoughts as Putin in western countries who support bad polices.

the chickens have come home to roost

Last edited by Flame,

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh just banned Facebook and a huge bunch of app for saying “anti -Russian news “
And Russia definitely hide the dead.. Russian senator stated Russian Military reports a company of 100 men only 4 came back…

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Oh just banned Facebook and a huge bunch of app for saying “anti -Russian news “
And Russia definitely hide the dead.. Russian senator stated Russian Military reports a company of 100 men only 4 came back…

Ukraine is kicking so much ass that they have this in the bag no reason for Nato troops to get invlove

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Putin is a murderer and thug.
Zelensky is trying to bait Westerners into a nuclear war.

Give aid so they can fight against Putin but don't get involved by sending NATO troops.
Ukraine is kicking so much ass that they have this in the bag no reason for Nato troops to get invlove
Good news
NATO rejects calls for no-fly zone over Ukraine

Thank god
I mean they have like the Baltic members of NATO?

NATO is for protecting its members if Russian attacks a NATO member im all for protecting them

If Nato wants to send aid to some nations that are fine too, the Russian invasion of Ukraine has not and can't be justified.
I find it funny how people that don't know anything want NATO to put a no-fly zone over Ukraine.
I'm sure NATO pilots shooting Russian ones will not lead to full-scale war.

Ukraine should be supported with aid and stuff but they are not worth a thermonuclear war over especially since they are not even a NATO member

this is all your posting. no NATO zone. same thing over and over again.

is Trump a Putin puppet?

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal

I mean, gotta be fair to the Russians there:

how-people-think-world-war-2-was-how-it-really-was-ww2-explained-on-dinosaurs.jpg

Putin is a murderer and thug.
Zelensky is trying to bait Westerners into a nuclear war.

Give aid so they can fight against Putin but don't get involved by sending NATO troops.
Why the hell would Zelensky want a nuclear war? Zelensky wants not to die and his people not to die. A nuclear war would probably accomplish just that, if not now in the fallout future.

Reactions: zfreeman

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I mean, gotta be fair to the Russians there:

View attachment 300397

Why the hell would Zelensky want a nuclear war? Zelensky wants not to die and his people not to die. A nuclear war would probably accomplish just that, if not now in the fallout future.
I don’t know if I agree with this point of view. The Soviets joined the effort after Operation Barbarossa, when Hitler foolishly decided to betray them and looked eastward rather than westward. By that time the Axis forces in Europe were pretty beat up, and if we dismiss the U.S.S.R defending itself, they were chasing the Nazis *as they were already fleeing*. The offensive was a colossal failure, the Nazis were retreating. Admittedly the Soviets suffered the highest losses during WWII, but that was primarily due to their strategy of literally throwing meat into the cogs of the Nazi war machine until they started grinding to a halt, not necessarily due to some extraordinary effort. If not for the fact that Hitler betrayed Stalin, the U.S.S.R would’ve been perfectly satisfied with the non-aggression pact they signed with the Nazis at the beginning of the conflict and the end result would’ve likely been the same - the Soviets gobbling up all of the defeated states along the way as soon as the Axis croaked, except with less loss on their side. From what I’ve read, Stalin was pretty confident that the Allies would’ve stopped the Nazis regardless, so he seized the opportunity to jump on board for the sake of territorial expansion. Loss of life was irrelevant to him - we’re talking about Stalin, after all. I’m not entirely sure if I should be thankful for being liberated from one monster by way of getting thrown into the jaws of another - the Soviets weren’t exactly pleasant to their new “satellite states” and “soviet republics”. We still have an axe to grind with the west after Yalta, where everyone conveniently forgot pre-war agreements for the sake of ending the war there and then.

Reactions: Minox

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i beg you dont cry.

its funny to me that people like you and @Valwinz and many others in this section put the politicians in government. like people who have the same thoughts as Putin in western countries who support bad polices.

the chickens have come home to roost
....What the hell are you talking about?

Can anybody be a moderator on this site? It doesn't seem to require much skill or intelligence to apply.

That doesn't even make any sense at this point or context.

On a side note, apparently, everybody in this thread got it all wrong. Putin is not invading Ukraine, he's invading Russia. Our duly elected president said so!

KuntilanakMerah

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
world war 3 is near moreover, the media is exaggerating too much miss information about russian - ukraine civil war
Ukraine was a part of USSR

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
world war 3 is near moreover, the media is exaggerating too much miss information about russian - ukraine civil war
Ukraine was a part of USSR
And the USSR no longer exists, for good reason. That's something Putin will have to cope with, because it's never coming back if even he does temporarily capture Ukraine.

KuntilanakMerah

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i applause to western media for making Zelensky a mere clown into a hero, he only makes everything worse
and i laughed you fall with that
And the USSR no longer exists, for good reason. That's something Putin will have to cope with, because it's never coming back if even he does temporarily capture Ukraine.
they have long history yet the clowns want to forget all of it by joining Nato and make a threat against russia

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
they have long history yet the clowns want to forget all of it by joining Nato and make a threat against russia
Ukraine has a long history of not taking any shit from Russian puppet governments, yes. And joining NATO cannot reasonably be construed as a threat, it's a preventative measure meant to stop senseless invasions and loss of civilian life like what's happening now. There's no possible way to spin Ukraine as the aggressors here.

Reactions: zfreeman and pustal

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instead of invading Ukraine, maybe Russia needs to consider why Ukraine wants to join NATO, EU and the west in the first place, and why it doesn't want to remain a pseudo puppet state, like Belarus.

Reactions: AlexMCS and Xzi

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Instead of invading Ukraine, maybe Russia needs to consider why Ukraine wants to join NATO, EU and the west in the first place, and why it doesn't want to remain a pseudo puppet state, like Belarus.
Lukashenko describes himself as, I quote, “the last dictator in Europe”. There hasn’t been a free election in Belarus since 1994, and the first thing Lukashenko did after scoring a suspicious 81% of the vote was granting himself the power to dissolve the legislature, shortly followed by extending his own term. Of course each time there was a “referendum”, it was totally above board, no funny business at all, wink wink, nudge nudge. He’s done the latter multiple times, much like Putin, so for all intents and purposes their stay in their individual offices can be considered indefinite. As far as I’m concerned, these two are such close bed fellows that distinguishing between the two states is almost pointless. Belarus never got out of the post-U.S.S.R rut, and I’d argue that it’s worse there than in Russia itself. The country was “sovereign” for all of 3 years, and immediately returned to the oppressor like a victim of Stockholm Syndrome. Truly sad.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i applause to western media for making Zelensky a mere clown into a hero, he only makes everything worse
and i laughed you fall with that

Hope you already got paid … because come Monday …

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P