Hardware "The Software Was Closed Because An Error Occurred"

Jungle_Jon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I was running some benchmarks on my MicroSD card yesterday, and just pulled it out when done. This appears to have corrupted some of the games on it, I get the error in the title when launching these title.

To fix this this Nintendo says to "Check for corruption", I did this for one game and it just uninstalled the game and told me to re-download it.

I'm currently on 4.1.0, so can't connect to the internet to re-download it.

As I see it, i have three options;
  • Update to 5.1 and get banned (i've used TX OS, Gagging order, Checkpoint)
  • Use the long and complicated method to not trigger fuses to update (but can i go easily go back to clean 4.1.0 afterwards ?)
  • just wait and hope for a miracle

urdaddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was running some benchmarks on my MicroSD card yesterday, and just pulled it out when done. This appears to have corrupted some of the games on it, I get the error in the title when launching these title.

To fix this this Nintendo says to "Check for corruption", I did this for one game and it just uninstalled the game and told me to re-download it.

I'm currently on 4.1.0, so can't connect to the internet to re-download it.

As I see it, i have three options;
  • Update to 5.1 and get banned (i've used TX OS, Gagging order, Checkpoint)
  • Use the long and complicated method to not trigger fuses to update (but can i go easily go back to clean 4.1.0 afterwards ?)
  • just wait and hope for a miracle

in my case, this was resolved once i connected SD back to a pc and removed it normally, inserted it back to switch, started zelda dump, asked for a zelda software update, let it happen, everything fixed.
i am on 5.1, still not banned (been suing sx os since 19th)

Jungle_Jon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
in my case, this was resolved once i connected SD back to a pc and removed it normally, inserted it back to switch, started zelda dump, asked for a zelda software update, let it happen, everything fixed.
i am on 5.1, still not banned (been suing sx os since 19th)
I might just update, Deja Vu seems just like a meme at this point

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/h7XaTWz8zSU?si=J_9Ia9ZigxNht2Z1