The Walking Dead [MAJOR SPOILERS!]

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
When Michonne started to cry I felt ... emotion... but that all went away when they CUT TO BLACK!!!
oh well ... Im going to hibernate until October.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
The most disappointing Season Finale I have seen on a TV Show. Way too much time was spent on Andrea when they could have just killed her off straight away, they didn't even show her slowly suffering so there was no point on dragging that on. And the whole Prison and Woodbury showdown that everyone felt was going to happen was turned to shit with the ending being one of the most anti-climactic endings I have ever seen on a TV show.

I'm glad Season 4 isn't coming out for a while because I for one need a break from this show. I hope the new showrunner doesn't give me as much mixed feelings for Season 4 as the showrunner from Season 3 did.

Reactions: Madridi

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember the teasers saying "27 people will die tonight!"

In reality it was 25 extras, one main character which everyone hated, and one side character who was alright but you never thought two shits of.

GREAT TEASER GUYS.

So what? Are they just gonna move into the town? Why wouldn't they? It's safe, it's still secured, they kinda made amends with the people there and it's not like three guys can hold Woodbury.

Such a meh episode.

Bonus comment: I saw a trailer for The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct and thought it was genuinely funny.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was slightly underwhelmed by the "showdown". Not because it was bad, but because I just finished reading the Woodbury/Prison arc in the comic and that was just so damn good.

Taking on a bunch of kids and old people is probably one of the more effed up things that could happen. How will they eat? What happens if an old person dies in their sleep and turns? Kind of cool seeing Carl show some balls and call out Rick's decision-making...

Curious to see where this Governor arc could possibly go being that there are only 3 left in that crew. I'd be pretty satisfied if Martinez turned on him at some point and ended up joining the group. He and Daryl got on pretty well during the meet a few episodes back.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Curious to see where this Governor arc could possibly go being that there are only 3 left in that crew. I'd be pretty satisfied if Martinez turned on him at some point and ended up joining the group. He and Daryl got on pretty well during the meet a few episodes back.
That's definitely a possibility, but I hope Martinez dies. Ever since they introduced him, I just didn't like him.

D

Deleted_171835

That's definitely a possibility, but I hope Martinez dies. Ever since they introduced him, I just didn't like him.
don't be hating on martinez.

kcJdCAx.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I liked the first season where they always travel to find a cure.
But Season 3 was like season 2 for me, "staying at the same place" feels slow and boring :(
I think season 3 could have been the end of the series "we can't live alone, let's all live together". You just imagine that they will do what they need to to survive together, imagine your own story.

The prison is a bad place in my opinion, why wouldn't they all live in the city instead ? there are houses and it looks more enjoyable than living in a prison.
Well, season 4 promises different and new places.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I liked the first season where they always travel to find a cure.
But Season 3 was like season 2 for me, "staying at the same place" feels slow and boring :(
I think season 3 could have been the end of the series "we can't live alone, let's all live together". You just imagine that they will do what they need to to survive together, imagine your own story.

The prison is a bad place in my opinion, why wouldn't they all live in the city instead ? there are houses and it looks more enjoyable than living in a prison.
Well, season 4 promises different and new places.
My guess is it's harder to keep it secure. With the prison it was designed to keep people in. They'd have to pull a Woodbury to live in a city, but they only have a little bit of people to do that amount of work.

D

Deleted_171835

Watched the premiere and enjoyed it, wasn't too eventful but in terms of seeing where the characters are at now, it was good.

+ Tyreese and now D'Angelo, love the addition of characters from The Wire. Where's Wallace at, String?
+ New strain of the virus, I'm guessing? There was an emphasis on that red eyed walker at the fence throughout the episode and then there's the mysterious death of Harry Potter Jr/Everybody Hates Chris kid. Probably has something to do with sick lil miss piggy.
+ It's rainin' dead, hallelujah! (CGI in that scene was horrible)
+ Daryl being Daryl.

- Didn't get Rick not wanting Carol to teach kids how to use a knife in a zombie fucking apocalypse. All of a sudden, he's a pacifist?
- Hippie girl naming zombies by the fence. "THEY'RE NOT DEAD, THEY'RE JUST DIFFERENT".

most interesting thing that happened was this ac commercial that aired during the episode.

drake + assassin's creed = no.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I literally just started watching Season 3. I'm on Episode 5, and I have to admit, I'm pretty surprised.

I knew Laurie died because of an image on imgur that involved a prostitute joke, I just wasn't sure how, or when. But when it was Carl who put her down and the way the episode went, I was quite happy with how it ended. I'm not the biggest fan of Laurie but I felt like the episode did justice.

Now, as long as Beth and Daryll make it, I'm happy!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: aloH