Gaming the world ends with you freeze during the song

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
help me the world ends with you freeze during the song im using a r4 and some cheatcodes it freezes during the begaining song i thought it was the codes but it freezes the same place it did with the code

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Common problem with a lot of people, including myself. You can try:

-Use a different sd card and save after that part, then copy the save back. It should be a class 6 card. This is what I ended up doing - I took the 2 gig card from my phone.

-Try formatting with the sd formatter to fat16.

-Open/close the DS repeatedly starting before the freeze, and then you should be able to get past it. That was at least the conclusion from the previous threads.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got mine at romulation site try the usa version and europe version the version of my r4 is v2.6c some people think it a clone one but i really dont care thanks any other help will b helpful

FaRReR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
digipokemaster said:
i got mine at romulation (shhhhh!
ohmy.gif
)
site try the usa version and europe version the version of my r4 is v2.6c some people think it a clone one but i really dont care thanks any other help will b helpful
Remember, if you share ROM site names or links on this forum, you WILL be banned.

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FaRReR said:
digipokemaster said:
i got mine at *SNIPPY!* site try the usa version and europe version the version of my r4 is v2.6c some people think it a clone one but i really dont care thanks any other help will b helpful
Remember, if you share ROM site names or links on this forum, you WILL be banned.
You better remove it too, then.

maximumrisk2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it working with closing the lid repeatedly. When those 2 bad guys showed up I started closing the lid without waitingtime and then it got past the freeze, since then no Problem. This game is Awesome.

I am Using a R4 1.34 and a 2GB SD with a classic NDS.

ryudo123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ive got the same problem too, unfortunately i glued my top screen on so i cant close it XD

anyone know of some sort of patch or ar code that can fix it??
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, WTF?