Not open for further replies.

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's got to be one of these two, no other couples can even come close to the sheer awfulness LucyTCK exudes/brings to a relationship.. Honestly have no idea what Zeur saw in LucyTCK, and to stick with such a person for 10 years you got to have some serious abandonment issues.
And I feel so bad for poor Luke94, he's taking advantage of his welcoming, naive and gullible personality. I personally wouldn't get close less than a 100 miles of such person. :mellow:

• Haha
Reactions: x65943

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's got to be one of these two, no other couples can even come close to the sheer awfulness LucyTCK exudes/brings to a relationship.. Honestly have no idea what Zeur saw in LucyTCK, and to stick with such a person for 10 years you got to have some serious abandonment issues.
And I feel so bad for poor Luke94, he's taking advantage of his welcoming, naive and gullible personality. I personally wouldn't get close less than a 100 miles of such person. :mellow:
Jessie... what the fuck are you talking about?

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Its really hypocritical and double-standard when you are allowed to make fun of me but when I make threads they disappear without notice.
TDLR: Everything is your fault, not mine.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Option 3: Lucy94 & BroTCK

1715609899588.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Cj8n4MfhjUc?si=detAUm1a27hi4uTP