thenecromancer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukecop80

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
AS you've probably noticed there's a troll spamming everything called thenecromancer.

But just wondering what is his post actually about and why is he asking for an apology? Was he a previous member that got banned or something.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Somebody that goes by the name of cruddybuddy if I'm not mistaken. It was in the last blog Vulpes Abnocto (sp?) posted after the last warning shot spam storm.

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
lukecop80 said:
But just wondering what is his post actually about and why is he asking for an apology? Was he a previous member that got banned or something.
So you saw that too huh. One things for sure he isn't a very happy bunny is he? Isn't this what American parents call 'acting out'?

D

Deleted-220713

mabilouz said:
lukecop80 said:
So you saw that too huh. One things for sure he isn't a very happy bunny is he? Isn't this what American parents call 'acting out'?
Yep, and it's what Australian parents call, 'A bloody idiot'

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
undead_waker said:
There is a dumbass moderator that made a mistake. He was TOLD by a higher up that he made a mistake, but still refused to do anything because he's a moron. Now everyone suffers. Feel free to insult me in return. You don't know what happened though, do you?

Now you are being a dumbass somewhere where it doesn't matter. Do you really care that much? I mean, honestly, this is just kinda pathetic.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people just need to grow up.

I guess the entire temp and that mod should be flattered. They love the temp so much that they're making a dupe over and over again.

I'm flattered, you spammer
shy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT