Status
Not open for further replies.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, and? If there is one, does it really matter? It's highly unlikely they'll patch anything else of substance. The 3DS is basically EOL.

Reactions: ShinyDarkrai47

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 11 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
I never buy any games through eshop on my Nintendo Wii, 3DS XL and New Nintendo 3DS XL. I learned Nintendo kill support off on all 3DS/2DS/2DS XL/3DS XL/New 3DS/New 3DS XL that's make me very angry. I glad never buy any digital games from eshop because I feel not safe about to buy digital games from Nintendo shop. I have few physical copies of games and flashcarts (Gateway 3DS and Sky3DS Plus). I learned a lot of features about them on Gbatemp forum and other forums to make my experience more enjoy and easy to learned them. When my flashcarts end up stop working then I'm going to throw them away in trash then go to landfill. I'm not interest in Nintendo anymore but I know it's design just for kids and teens. Most games are too short to finish that's why I feel like I wasted my time and money if spent on them. I just want mature and adult games are on PlayStation and PC are perfect for me to choose right way. I'm happy to save my money for PlayStation 5 and new PC gaming computer for latest new games upcoming.

Also I heard about Denuvo for Switch. I never own Wii U and Switch. Before I heard about Wii U have poor sales and I refuse buy Wii U then force buy PS4 system in year 2017. I'm happy never have any problems on my PS4. I was hold on Nintendo Switch but now canceled because of Denuvo. I'm no longer Nintendo fans anymore. I own Nintendo systems up to Nintendo Wii and up to New 3DS XL are my last bought them. I refused to buy Wii U and Switch because of negative way in them. Nintendo quality have gone down and we learned that. That's why I don't trust Nintendo anymore. I'm quit support to Nintendo company for good. I love to watch Nintendo company to turn down like Sega. Poor Nintendo company made big mistakes in history. I love Nintendo company to death. Good bye to Nintendo company to be disappear in near future then RIP Nintendo company.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Could be. They've been able to remove payment options from MINT (eshop pay applet), in the past, without a system update. But in one case, they did issue an update (11.11.0E I believe).

I'd say this is about 50/50 odds they'll actually update the 3ds tomorrow. And if they also decide to fix exploits, I'd reckon KartDlpHax would be what they'd go after. (because it can be applied without user knowledge - safety issue)

susbaconhairman

I am the official skribbler
OP
Trophies
Website
skribbl.io
XP
Country
United States
Could be. They've been able to remove payment options from MINT (eshop pay applet), in the past, without a system update. But in one case, they did issue an update (11.11.0E I believe).

I'd say this is about 50/50 odds they'll actually update the 3ds tomorrow. And if they also decide to fix exploits, I'd reckon KartDlpHax would be what they'd go after. (because it can be applied without user knowledge - safety issue)
AAAAAAAAA ZOOGIE GOD OF 3DS HAXX
why are you commenting on a thread that is made by a common script kiddie?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FYI, you can still redeem gift card codes, purchase software, and even add money using your credit card via the Nintendo website, even if the 3DS eShop won't allow it. But of course that ends in March.

why are you commenting on a thread that is made by a common script kiddie?
Why is a common script kiddie making such bold declarations..?

AleronIves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They've been able to remove payment options from MINT (eshop pay applet), in the past, without a system update.
Nintendo silently updated the eShop to remove the credit card option, so I suspect another silent update is going to either remove the "Add Funds" button or replace the option to redeem a gift card with some error text.

susbaconhairman

OP
Trophies
Website
skribbl.io
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo silently updated the eShop to remove the credit card option, so I suspect another silent update is going to either remove the "Add Funds" button or replace the option to redeem a gift card with some error text.
Yes, this is what I wanted to say. I know I will still be able to put funds on my NNID with a Nintendo account until March 27 or 28.

susbaconhairman

OP
Trophies
Website
skribbl.io
XP
Country
United States
Where did you get those information from?
Today there will be no more gift cards for adding funds on the eshop, and last time they did that (with credit cards) there was an update to remove the option, so obviously today or tomorrow we will have an update that will just remove the gift card/add funds option.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
24F42C08-4290-485B-9441-B45A7934953B.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat