Scott Pilgrim finally liked my post.
Screenshot_20210217-150637_Bromite.jpg

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet Scott just clicked "Like" without looking at the post or user, because Scott is so used to liking everything....:rofl: Here in USA we had these stupid "Staples" commercials years ago where they had this big red "Staples" push button they would press, I imagine Scott has one those big buttons on desk, but it's the "Like" button.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited by BigOnYa,

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
I bet Scott just clicked "Like" without looking at the post or user, because Scott is so used to liking everything....:rofl: Here in USA we had these stupid "Staples" commercials years ago where they had this big red "Staples" push button they would press, I imagine Scott has one those big buttons on desk, but it's the "Like" button.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

View attachment 247076
That's kinda what happened, ngl

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The real issue here is why you would want to assult your own eyes with that color scheme
Your screen makes me want to vomit.
Disgusting.
I was listening to the Snatcher OST at the time and thought that this color scheme felt a bit cyberpunk-ish. I've gotten used to it, so I don't know if I'll be able to go back.

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was listening to the Snatcher OST at the time and thought that this color scheme felt a bit cyberpunk-ish. I've gotten used to it, so I don't know if I'll be able to go back.
i mean
looks nice at first but it looks like it can burn your eyes after a while. i just stick to the default theme since i have no color knowledge whatsoever

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @btei, i just woke up