Things you recently bought or got

Sefi

Trophies
XP
Country
Xbox One Sunset Overdrive bundle. $349 sounded good, it came with not one but two free games (A code for Ryse: Son of Rome came in an Xbox Live message for buying the bundle, had no idea when I bought the bundle but it was a nice surprise), and it saved me buying a second blu-ray player for my cabin so I don't have to bring it there and back every time.

Reactions: chavosaur

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Bought the Zelda 3DS theme! Awesome...
B1fYevYCcAAAxSc.jpg

B1fYn6CCQAAK0_N.jpg

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Finally got around to picking up my guitar yesterday...unfortunately, it's a bit of an ugly mess, sitting in a storage locker for years :lol:

Having a friend of mine refinish it for just $20, said she'll have it done by Tuesday so I'll be picking it up then where I'll post a nice pic I suppose. Also bought a clip-on tuner, since it's been years since I've tuned a guitar by ear...

You should make a before/after pic. :D

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought yesterday Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX, it was on clearance at Target for $14.
I also picked up my Pre-order of Harvest Moon 3D the Lost Valley and got my puppy plushie,
I was the only person that Pre-ordered the game from my local EBgames. The Cashier said if he knew about the puppy he would have pre-ordered a copy for himself.

1mAv2FGl.jpg
WLODm7yl.jpg
u3tNaaQl.jpg
LzQBJv3l.jpg

Reactions: Deleted User

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
32f34fc7fe39941b9471828c0bb5298a.jpg
NECA's Big chap Alien and also

d86af63d842f352576937806012c7345.jpg
The Mumbo Jumbo N64 Plushie. I FINALLY managed to snipe one, and they don't pop up on ebay often. These Plushies were only available as a preorder bonus for Banjo Tooie. The Banjo one only pops up once in a blue moon, and he does NOT go cheap, so I'm very happy to have both.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I was bored and looking for a nice old-fashioned platformer to play. After some research, I picked up Bleed (XBLA) for $2. It's actually pretty fun. Like Mega Man X/Zero combined with a bullet hell.

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Forgot to mention that i used the money i was gonna use to preorder Smash to upgrade my PC to 16GB of RAM. And yes it is justified because i use Photoshop and we all know how Photoshop is a RAM hog.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My old phone died and with a trade-in, got me an Android smartphone (better late than never :rofl2:) http://www.zteusa.com/zte-sonata4g.html Not the most powerful or the highest-end model, but for my purposes, it's quite sufficient for my needs. Netflix, emulators with perfect sound, YouTube, a nice text/SMS interface, custom ringtones even down to individual contacts, things I could ever ask for. Only thing left is me getting a decent Bluetooth controller ^_^ I'm quite satisfied with my purchase :P

Reactions: TripleSMoon

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Here's what I received recently:

8sRVR71.jpg

Sweet finally!

EC7UBJw.jpg

*sigh* but the Bayos will stay inside their Special Edition box.

nO7ZOpG.jpg

*ugh* was hoping my Sniper Elite V2 would've had a green stripe but at least I own it now.

wKZ2VuD.jpg

These Blu-ray Steelbooks are gorgeous pieces of art!

I really fucking hate that the colour stripes of the Wii U games aren't all green because I'm very OCD towards this stuff and it really bothers me so much that (for others it's a very minor detail but not me) I go out and ask to swap the cover so I've got all with the green stripes. Just like such, I'm going tomorrow to one of the shops to see if they have Lego City Undercover with a green coloured stripe otherwise it doesn't look very nice with the rest.

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....