Things you recently bought or got

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But RVB is a machinima and looks terrible, well, at least the first episode does. How is that a good way to start a blu-ray collection?

Ive been watching RvB since I was a little kid when it first started, and its actually what introduced me to Halo, which is now my favorite franchise of all time. RvB and Halo are basically my childhood, so having something like this is both nostalgic and awesome imo. Sure the first eps look pretty shit considering it was machinimated back on an original Xbox, but there's a certain charm and nostalgia to it that I get a kick out of. Plus there's all sorts of bonus content and behind the scenes stuff included, and being a big fan of Rooster Teeth, that's a plus for me as well.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Svalbard
This bad boy:
51H2nhwmEHL.jpg

The EVGA 750 Ti Superclocked Version with a base clock of 1176mhz and a boost clock of 1255mhz. :D

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DayZ... I was getting tired of having to change users every time I wanted to play it since I have it on another account, so I just bought it again using the money I got from selling off some CSGO skins.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not a bad way to start off a bluray collection

I've been wanting to start a nice Blu Ray collection for a long time, finally got around to starting it with this. Mostly gonna be looking for Kaiju movies (Godzilla, Gamera, etc) Scifi/horror (Alien, Predator, district 9) and superhero flicks (WHEN THE FUCK DOES GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY GO BLU RAY?!)

If you start buying anime on blu ray, prepare for your wallet to cry.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I 'got' to eat some food my sister made but safe to say she's not very good at it, I usually love eating meat though her cook is just awful and barely edible.

Catastrophic

Perfectly Normal
Trophies
XP
Country
This bad boy:
51H2nhwmEHL.jpg

The EVGA 750 Ti Superclocked Version with a base clock of 1176mhz and a boost clock of 1255mhz. :D
My cousin has one of those in his PC. Card runs on super low voltage but delivers pretty nice graphics for the price overall.

Right now I have a GTX970 G1 Gaming just sitting on my shelf right now. I broke my PC before I could even try it. :wacko:

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Svalbard
My cousin has one of those in his PC. Card runs on super low voltage but delivers pretty nice graphics for the price overall.

Right now I have a GTX970 G1 Gaming just sitting on my shelf right now. I broke my PC before I could even try it. :wacko:

Indeed, the card is great for a mid-end card.
And wow, a GTX 970, too bad you can't try it it. :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong