Things you recently bought or got

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
They have crazy deals sometimes I got lucky and noticed one 70% off listed at $10 seems they changed it or it was a bug and they shipped it out anyway.

65W USB C Charger Block, GaN Fast Charger, LIBRIDS Foldable Compact Dual Port PD USB C Wall Charger https://a.co/d/aKyrjM2
no love for me:

1680652579829.png

35 USD to me, poor impeeza, no body loves him.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AliExpress 3 items from $1.99 is a really good deal (via the app). Total is around $6.80 approx.

I've bought a scissors, wallets, Wii HDMIs, flashlights, LED digital clocks, and I have no reason to complain!

Most recent one included: 1x Stainless Steel Scissor, 1x LED Digital Clock (yes, it has 12hr, not just military time format 😝), and 1x USB Rechargeable Headlight (so I can use my hands if I need).

People tend to think "because it's cheap then it's crap," but paying more doesn't guarantee you better or higher quality. Almost everything is made in China so if you can get good deals on stuff you need, then go for it.

I don't buy just because it's cheap, rather it'll come in handy sooner or later.

Oh yes, gotta buy those metal sticks to find/detect water!

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I found some nice games on a business trip this week
IMG_20230403_200535058_HDR.jpg

And then also got some more music stuff, 3 more cassette tapes from MASTER BOOT RECORDS, as well as DECODER from Remute, a cyberpunk visual novel for Genesis / Mega Drive that comes with a pretty bitching sound track.
IMG_20230406_153207538.jpg

And to play the record with the bonus track on it I also had to get a turntable.
IMG_20230407_005417579.jpg

Didn't think I'd have to learn how to set up and use one of those, but here we are.

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got a sofa from my friend and now I am living in comfort.

338559101_186428964198090_9173888786088805585_n.png
Just don't do what I did and have some late night gaming sessions and sleep on the sofa. You'll end up wrecking the sofa like I did after a couple of years if it has a wooden frame.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bought a new capture card cause mine is old and I have to keep reconnecting the usb cable into it cause it won't connect to my pc. Also got a 4 port usb hub for my desk and a external DVD burner cause it was $20.

Also bought a pair of Tamiya nippers for when I'm building gunpla. Going to try them out later.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got a 2019 MacBook Pro for a reasonable price! Too lazy to take a picture of the thing so pls enjoy my wallpaper:

1680991610848.png

Definitely won't be switching to Mac full time, but seems ideal for creative endeavours. I also really don't see why the Touch Bar gets so much hate, it's honestly my favourite thing about this laptop.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe pics later, but I FINALLY got my hands on the 7950X3D CPU, and finished throwing my new PC together. Ran the latest Cinebench before, and my single core performance darn near TRIPLED from my old i7 4790, and multi-core went through the roof. If the sample CPU benchmarks are in any way reliable, I handily beat the crap out of a 32 core Threadripper! Can’t wait to get things configured and installed, so I can see how Yuzu runs. And… see how long it takes to build Atmosphere in a VM, because that was taking a while.

And also, the cheap key I bought for Windows 11 Pro actually works. Was very skeptical… need to update my review after I figure out which site I bought it from. Gonna be a busy week….

EDIT: Only 1 arcade game in the list of arcade games to bench in MAME, that can't reach full speed. Keep in mind that I have done nothing to overclock, other than enabling XMP so my RAM will run at 6000 speed.. I use an AIO cooler, so If I gave a crap about that game, I could probably get it up to 100%.

Attachments

• Bench.png
    Bench.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by urherenow,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!