Hacking TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 2010-USA NOT LOADING ON PAL

jaykop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 2010-USA NOT LOADING ON PAL has anyone else got this to work on a usb hardrive,i get to the loading the game then it goes to black screen i have a pal wii 3.2e....

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried putting in any disc into the drive. Or maybe its a 002b game. Prob need rev13a.

Edit:

Wiipower you beat me to it. lol
You really do keep checking the threads
cool.gif

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
i was having trouble loading TW2010 today through the disc channel. always getting 001 error (brickblocked disc)

i installed backup launcher 0.3 gamma and through the backup channel it works perfectly!

this is a wiikey 4.0u wii with cIOS rev9

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
jaykop said:
has anyone got it working via usb loader on pal.....

Maybe it's a self loading IOS game like Mortal kombat where it cannot be loaded via a USB Loader yet.
Try burning a backup and run it though backup launcher.
Also test it like Wiipower has asked you to try, this will give you and us confimation of it's compatibilty.
I don't have it to try it, sorry.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
can anyone PM me a link to where i can get a test version of this game (i know i shouldnt really ask, but its for a test ) ? I want to test a few things on the ntsc version as i dont think the pal version is out yet.

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
djtaz said:
can anyone PM me a link to where i can get a test version of this game (i know i shouldnt really ask, but its for a test ) ? I want to test a few things on the ntsc version as i dont think the pal version is out yet.

LOL taz did I not say the Irish want everything for nothing earlier.....Test ya right!
I am sure more than half the ppl here dl from one unnamed MU/RS/Torrent listing site coz as soon as it's listed within 2-3 hours everyone seems to have it. I am sure you can figure it out no? WIIS Over So rated anyway don't you think.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dont play it much to be honest , but i do a lot of the beta testing for various different people and i believe a few are having issues with this so i wanted a test - i tried the usual places but no copy available.

jaykop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
madtamski said:
I've got it working through a channel wad (created by Yaulct v1.2 using cIOS249) which forces Pal60.

I'm using Rev11 of Wanikoko's cIOS.

is that working from harddrive

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have tried this NTSC game burnt onto a DVD-R disc on a pal machine with Rev 9 and Rev 13b and though both load the game with the gamma loader , they both freeze at the same place with an error.

The Wii is on version 3.2 (which may be the problem)

The error has the tiger woods loading background on the screen and has a black box with a green surround and white writing that reads :

The Game Disc could not be read.
Refer to the Wii Operations Manual for details.

I dont have a USB loader on this wii and no access to one from here so i cant check any more but the disc didnt work on it so it may be some new protection.

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
@jaykop Can you not use the search button instead of wanting someone to hold your hand?? Try things out before posting the same question many times over!

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rustybanana said:
@jaykop Can you not use the search button instead of wanting someone to hold your hand?? Try things out before posting the same question many times over!
and in a totally unrelated thread
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, tbh i might extend it to 2 or 3 weeks