Not open for further replies.

bigking94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are there any other topics for TinWoo?

Unfortunately I can't find anything on GitHub anymore!

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Here's the source DeepSea is using now on github: hax4dazy/TinWoo
Thanks a lot, sadly that repo was sync with version 1.0.21 and MrDude repo was on version 1.0.23 I am Going to create a PR on Haz4dazy repo to update to 1.0.23
Post automatically merged:

no avail, the only way to create the PR for 1.0.23 is from MrDude one and no avail for now.

Last edited by impeeza,
Reactions: bigking94

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Thanks a lot, sadly that repo was sync with version 1.0.21 and MrDude repo was on version 1.0.23 I am Going to create a PR on Haz4dazy repo to update to 1.0.23
Post automatically merged:

no avail, the only way to create the PR for 1.0.23 is from MrDude one and no avail for now.
I made the git private while I add new features, It was getting annoying reading the comments with people trying to tell me how I should run my own git and how to code, what to write in the release page etc. I'll reopen the git when I am done adding the mods I want.

Latest release is 1.23 as you say, do a clean install for those that want to use it - ie remove old language files, theme files etc from your switch/tinwoo directory.

Last edited by mrdude,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I made the git private while I add new features, It was getting annoying reading the comments with people trying to tell me how I should run my own git and how to code, what to write in the release page etc. I'll reopen the git when I am done adding the mods I want.

Latest release is 1.23 as you say, do a clean install for those that want to use it - ie remove old language files, them files etc from your tinwoo directory.
Hello MrDude, hope you had a good weekend and enjoy with your beloved ones.

Thanks for the post. Regards from Colombia.

Reactions: mrdude
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Latest release is 1.23 as you say, do a clean install for those that want to use it - ie remove old language files, them files etc from your switch/tinwoo directory.
Fair enough, thanks for dropping an offical tinwoo here for the time being!

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Hello MrDude, hope you had a good weekend and enjoy with your beloved ones.

Thanks for the post. Regards from Colombia.
I've got the flu so have been in bed most of the weekend, my nose is like a tap that has been left on, I'm shivering one minute then hot the next and I've got a constant sore head. I must have slept for about 18 hours yesterday and have just got up. I'm going to watch Movies, box sets today and stay in bed.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I've got the flu so have been in bed most of the weekend, my nose is like a tap that has been left on, I'm shivering one minute then hot the next and I've got a constant sore head. I must have slept for about 18 hours yesterday and have just got up. I'm going to watch Movies, box sets today and stay in bed.
Sorry hear that, my best wishes for your soon recovery.

Reactions: josete2k and mrdude

Bosstendo97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
If so rest first. I wish you luck and hope you can fight it.

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanna say most if not all allow installing from external hdd. The only ones I can think that don't have more or less been abandoned. Either way as impeeza said, any of the woo installers/forks, dbi, tinfoil, goldleaf, etc

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Tinwoo 1.24

Added option to disable Modifiying the the Distrubtion Bit in the nca headers during installs. Patches take care of this anyway so just leave this unchecked. For those that need more information about this check - I suggest reading this:

https://github.com/ITotalJustice/sys-patch/issues/5

Anyway I can confirm that installing XCI files that have not had this bit modded work fine in 17.0.0 with patches that are now available. I tested with the new HOT WHEELS UNLEASHED™ 2 - Turbocharged xci file (without installing the update) and it runs fine on 17.0.0.

That doesn't mean you should update but for those that have an already have the "current" new patches for 17.0.0 that are not released yet, you should be able to install unmodded XCI with this now and they should work.

Also for those that can't be arsed reading a few post back, I have made my github for tinwoo private for now, so you can ask questions here if you have any, and if you have and older version of tinwoo already installed, it won't auto update and I recommend you do a clean install to prevent issues.

Attachments

• Tinwoo-Installer.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 45
Last edited by mrdude,

Bosstendo97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Tinwoo 1.24

Added option to disable Modifiying the the Distrubtion Bit in the nca headers during installs. Patches take care of this anyway so just leave this unchecked. For those that need more information about this check - I suggest reading this:

https://github.com/ITotalJustice/sys-patch/issues/5

Anyway I can confirm that installing XCI files that have not had this bit modded work fine in 17.0.0 with patches that are now available. I tested with the new HOT WHEELS UNLEASHED™ 2 - Turbocharged xci file (without installing the update) and it runs fine on 17.0.0.

That doesn't mean you should update but for those that have an already have the "current" new patches for 17.0.0 that are not released yet, you should be able to install unmodded XCI with this now and they should work.

Also for those that can't be arsed reading a few post back, I have made my github for tinwoo private for now, so you can ask questions here if you have any, and if you have and older version of tinwoo already installed, it won't auto update and I recommend you do a clean install to prevent issues.
I have a suggestion for Tinwoo or if it is already a feature. when dumping games I would like it to remove my console id/data like dbi so if the person wants to share a game and the not very smart person did something wrong and got themselves banned, the person who shared the rom to them will not.

Reactions: bigking94

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
I have a suggestion for Tinwoo or if it is already a feature. when dumping games I would like it to remove my console id/data like dbi so if the person wants to share a game and the not very smart person did something wrong and got themselves banned, the person who shared the rom to them will not.
Tinwoo is not a game dumper, it's a game installer. There are no plans to add dumping games to it either. If you want to dump games then use alternative software.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza and peteruk

bigking94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Problem :

TinWoo 1.24 freezes as soon as I play more than 10 games with the Y select. Select all!

Can you please counter-test this?

When I select them individually it works, but with the Y key on 10 files it gives me problems!

TinWoo then freezes completely!

Last edited by bigking94,
Reactions: impeeza

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Problem :

TinWoo 1.24 freezes as soon as I play more than 10 games with the Y select. Select all!

Can you please counter-test this?

When I select them individually it works, but with the Y key on 10 files it gives me problems!

TinWoo then freezes completely!
What screen, usb, sd, network etc?

Reactions: impeeza
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol