Question Tips and Tricks for Making Beautiful and Eye-Catching Posts?

Jediweirdo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time I look at a tutorial, some kind of new homebrew launch post, or some other high effort post, I see that they all usually look really, really nice with their big fancy titles, different colored text, and other really cool looking things that I didn't even know you could do with the GBA Temp editor! Then I look at my hideous and barebones posts and I remember that I'm a failure and my girlfriend left me for my richer and better-looking cousin. So, I'd like to spruce up my post-making game so I can finally win her back with my fancy, grammatically correct, and aesthetically pleasing posts. And so, this brings me back to my original question:

For any fellow posters, what tricks and tips do you use to make your posts look nice?

bilal-12_ahmed

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Every time I look at a tutorial, some kind of new homebrew launch post, or some other high effort post, I see that they all usually look really, really nice with their big fancy titles, different colored text, and other really cool looking things that I didn't even know you could do with the GBA Temp editor! Then I look at my hideous and barebones posts and I remember that I'm a failure and my girlfriend left me for my richer and better-looking cousin. So, I'd like to spruce up my post-making game so I can finally win her back with my fancy, grammatically correct, and aesthetically pleasing posts. And so, this brings me back to my original question:

For any fellow posters, what tricks and tips do you use to make your posts look

So if you really want to post fancytexgenerator This site does not require any filling info. Just tap and generate over 100 different text styles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Because he knows what he did