Homebrew Tiramisu help. Wants update 5.5.5 i have

RAMB0VA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I play my wii u every day, and today I get a screen to update to 5.5.5 to keep using g online services. I'm my system settings it shows 5.5.5 already. When I choose update it says console is updated then reboots and repeats the whole process asking to update. Any help is very appreciated.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot who it was, @aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ? I'm not a dev, nor do I profess to be like some people <rolls eyes>. I'm just someone who's knowledgeable. I'm not anymore capable than anyone else, but I will go out of my way to help you if you need it.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When I choose update it says console is updated then reboots and repeats the whole process
USA or other region console?
I forgot who it was, @aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ? I'm not a dev, nor do I profess to be like some people <rolls eyes>. I'm just someone who's knowledgeable. I'm not anymore capable than anyone else, but I will go out of my way to help you if you need it.
Wrong topic?
guys, stop talking about Tiramisu.
Okay, sorry. Will post pictures instead:
iu

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@godreborn Again: Worng topic? Your posts seem to be completely out of context. This isn't mean as an attack, just to inform you that youre probably replying at the wrong topic.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@godreborn Again: Worng topic? Your posts seem to be completely out of context. This isn't mean as an attack, just to inform you that youre probably replying at the wrong topic.
the first message was because I couldn't remember the thread where someone called me a dev. I don't think of myself as someone like that, so I was just correcting them, which is why I mentioned the handle I thought it was.

as for the second message, directed towards you, you mentioned @Maschell no responding to you after some sort of drunken response or something, so I was just relaying to you what happened to me in the distant past with certain individuals who should remain nameless, whenever I was drunk. it was more a "you're not alone" sort of thing. I'm sorry you didn't see it that way. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?