Android Titatanium Backup question

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
err yuk titanium, gotta hate it so over complicated for its good, try out mybackup pro. root functions and backs up data and app, plus you can get it to schedule backup, mine does a backup at 4am every morning, all my texts and app data for the last 5 days

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yusuo said:
err yuk titanium, gotta hate it so over complicated for its good, try out mybackup pro. root functions and backs up data and app, plus you can get it to schedule backup, mine does a backup at 4am every morning, all my texts and app data for the last 5 days
I use TB, it has root functions and backs up data/apps, AND schedules as well. That app doesn't seem any different from this....

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Alex_32571 said:
yusuo said:
I use TB, it has root functions and backs up data/apps, AND schedules as well. That app doesn't seem any different from this....

Its cleaner and ignores all the system apps, which makes navigating through it alot easier, but each to their own

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yusuo said:
Alex_32571 said:
yusuo said:

Its cleaner and ignores all the system apps, which makes navigating through it alot easier, but each to their own
You can just filter out the system apps...

al5911

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Before I preferred My backup pro but now I have to move on to TB. MBpro always freeze (FC sometimes)!

I'm on LinuxDX 004 kernel with GingerDX 017 if that matter ...
tongue.gif

Visit XDAdev for info ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That's something I'd expect from ancientboi