TLOZ - BOTW: Linkle Mod Romf (Switch)

Yornah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Hello Everyone, hope that you who is reading this post is doing well and in great health.
I got interested in playing BOTW and learned how to install mods and stuff well at least the available ones for switch,
hopefully will have enough time and interest to later try porting others of the wii u to the switch.
As not many will take the time to install all that is required,
i will be uploading later the ROMF file of BOTW which includes:
Capture.PNG

if you have any request, feel free to ask for it, of course of the available ones from gamebanana.
Thanks to all the modder who have made this possible, credits to each one who made them.
well without much further to add.
also hope that this doesn't infringe any of the rules. :D
tloz-botw:linkle mod romf switch

Disabling telemetry reports is a must.​

Just drag and drop this Folder ''01007EF00011F000'' on your /atmosphere/contents/
If you need extra help, check this Zeldamods for more info on how to disabling telemetry.
Note: 01007EF00011F001 is for the dlcs.

Last edited by Yornah,

Koudelka

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
These mods contain thousands of hours of work by dedicated people who were kind enough to share their awesome work with us. Take the small effort to mention them.

Reactions: Yornah

AeonDream

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
The dialogue mod doesn't seem to be present beyond a couple changes on the Great Plateau, and even then it's only half there... Is it outdated, maybe? Or did something break in my install?

For example, Paya still yelling "A man?!" which makes her seem... incredibly slow, and everyone but [The Old Man] still referring to you as "Link".

I can provide many screenshots if needed.

Turns out the dialogue changes only work for consoles configured as american. *Sighs in Irish*

Last edited by AeonDream,

Yornah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
The dialogue mod doesn't seem to be present beyond a couple changes on the Great Plateau, and even then it's only half there... Is it outdated, maybe? Or did something break in my install?

For example, Paya still yelling "A man?!" which makes her seem... incredibly slow, and everyone but [The Old Man] still referring to you as "Link".

I can provide many screenshots if needed.

Turns out the dialogue changes only work for consoles configured as american. *Sighs in Irish*
oh‼ i didn't know that, sorry for the late reply XD if there's anything else you think i could help you with let me know

GreyHearts

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Yornah
Just want to pop in and say thanks. It's because of you that I'm even able to play these mods on YUZU. I tried doing it myself with BCML but no matter what I did, I couldn't get it to load in game. So
01007ef00011e000_2024-03-10_12-25-35-364.png
thanks, and I hope you are well!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game