• Start date
  • Views 8,496
  • Replies 51

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
are you kidding? 50 dollars for a switch with latest firmware on it? are you dreaming or what
i updated mine to 3.0.1
your point make no sense,i will buy another switch and keep it like that,i hope comes with 2.0.1
I presume he means to sell his current one with 3.0.1 for $250 and buy a new one with 2.0.1 for $300; giving him a total loss of $50.

Noobcore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My switch came in the mail today and it came with firmware 2.3 possibly due to the Splatoon 2 firmware requirement (it came bundled)

geodeath

Trophies
XP
Country
Ahhh it pays not to play online at all and not to buy digitally. My Switch is happily on whatever version it came with on launch day, still sitting on flight mode. Nice to only look forward to Mario too, if i cared about splatoon or other games it might be hard to resist the temptation. When i finish Zelda (next few days) it will probably go back in the case until November. :)

D

Deleted-355425

OP
I would of stopped on 2.0.1 but i wanted the SDXC micro SD support added in 3.0.0.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would of stopped on 2.0.1 but i wanted the SDXC micro SD support added in 3.0.0.

MicroSDXC support was there since 2.0.0
All you had to do was format any MicroSD (it can even be smaller than 32GB) to exFAT and the Switch will download the update. I used a 4GB MicroSD to make sure I had the SDXC update ready for when I got a larger card. I did get a 200GB MicroSD and it works great. I have no idea if the SDXC update would download on 2.0.0 with 3.0.1 being the latest firmware.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
idk if that has been answered yet but ill ask anyway
Everyone says to not update
does that means that an exploit has been fixed in last update?
if so, do you think developper will release it soon since its fixed?

Chizko

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
No usable exploit to anounce until now, but some of the reseach say stay in 3.0, but you will not see any of this exploit until 2018-2019. Never a exploit are released to publuc ever if they tell you abut the exploit, they need time to see what do newer updates and do a plan b for that exploit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH