Gaming Trade Legit Pokemon With Pokemon White (Real) + Pokemon White (AK2i)?

Hazard7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I was thinking buying a real Pokemon White cart soon and my question is this: Let's just say I caught a Pokemon legally (let say like a Charmander) on Pokemon White (AK2i) by using the Wild Pokemon Modifier AR code and when I trade a Pokemon from the real cart to ak2i cart to find out the Secret ID with PokeSav. I am planning to edit Charmander by using the same Trainer ID and Secret ID from the real cart (nothing else like editing the stats or moveset because I don't want it ruin my game) so it is legal enough to trade this edited Charmander from my Pokemon White (AK2i) to the real cart of Pokemon White so I can prove that this Charmander is actually caughted on the real cart, not on the ak2i flashcart?

PS I know it kinda sound silly but I wanted to be reasonable with my game.

Also is there anything else that need to edit a Pokemon to make it legit for the real cart?

Solution
"Let's just say I caught a Pokemon legally (let say like a Charmander) on Pokemon White (AK2i) by using the Wild Pokemon Modifier AR code"

Then that Charmander is illegal. Charmander can only be legal if it's from the Dream World (which was only available in Japan), hatched from an egg, or transferred over with the Poke Transfer.

If you're catching a Pokemon on a flashcart (legally and without AR modifier codes), then it's as legal as using a retail cartridge. No editing required.

Edit: If you don't have access to a hypothetical Charmander without using the AR code, you can catch an illegal Charmander and breed it with a Ditto. The resulting baby Charmander will be legal.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Let's just say I caught a Pokemon legally (let say like a Charmander) on Pokemon White (AK2i) by using the Wild Pokemon Modifier AR code"

Then that Charmander is illegal. Charmander can only be legal if it's from the Dream World (which was only available in Japan), hatched from an egg, or transferred over with the Poke Transfer.

If you're catching a Pokemon on a flashcart (legally and without AR modifier codes), then it's as legal as using a retail cartridge. No editing required.

Edit: If you don't have access to a hypothetical Charmander without using the AR code, you can catch an illegal Charmander and breed it with a Ditto. The resulting baby Charmander will be legal.

Solution

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Something easier

Catch 2 charizards with the code on AK2i, send then to the retail cart and breed a Charmander. Is what I do to get legal pokemon so I can use them on Random Wi-Fi matches.

You can edit the caught pokemon in AK2i w/e you want to pass the attacks, nature, ability, etc to the baby. And the the baby will still be legal 100%

Hazard7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What about breed 2 Charizards on the AK2i and when I got the egg (you can trade eggs), it is legal to PokeSav the egg to make sure this Pokeman will be Male? If it was a female then is it okay to change it to male legally?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Does Ditto can be legal or illegal in order to breed it to make my baby Pokemon legal?"

The Ditto can also be illegal.

"Catch 2 charizards with the code on AK2i, send then to the retail cart and breed a Charmander."

This is a viable alternative. Just remember that they don't have to be Charizards; they can still be Charmanders or Charmeleons. I said to use a Ditto because that way you can just leave your Ditto at the daycare center at all times, and you only have to catch one illegal parent for each kind of legal egg you want.

"What about breed 2 Charizards on the AK2i and when I got the egg (you can trade eggs), it is legal to PokeSav the egg to make sure this Pokeman will be Male? If it was a female then is it okay to change it to male legally?"

With egg Pokemon, it should be okay to change their sexes in Pokesav. However, if I were you, I would just keep breeding my two Charizards until I received a legitimate male (if that's what I wanted). It shouldn't be that difficult; the male:female ratio for Charmanders is 7:1. If you change the sex of a caught Pokemon (not hatched from an egg), that Pokemon immediately becomes illegal since the PID will get thrown off.

Keep in mind that when using Pokesav, it is very easy to accidentally make a Pokemon illegal. Pokemon that hatched from eggs are the only ones with which you can freely change the genders of (even though it is pretty unnecessary to do so since you can always breed more). In Pokesav, it is never a good idea to mess with a Pokemon's IVs, hidden values, nature, gender, shininess, class, or ability (unless you're intentionally making illegal parents; then it doesn't matter). If you generate a hacked female parent that knows its Dream World ability, however, you might accidentally be spawning "legal" Dream World babies that cannot exist [yet], so they are considered illegal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Glad I bought a card reader type c and usb A makes life easy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i download movies on my PC that is connected to my living room tv.
    Monitors are too small for my bad eyesight so I use my main tv and wirelss keyboard and wireless trackball mouse.
    I tried wireless transfer on phone before and yes, it's garbage. lol. So sloooooooooowwwwww.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New south park was not really that funny.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i heard modern south park is too serious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did it hurt your feelings?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Some are still funny, but they always try to use a subject matter related to something going on today.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All you need is one dose of Lizzo to make yourself feel better
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Who tf is lizzo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They always make valid points on that show and it goes over people's heads over sensitivity reasons
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa i mean south park did that way back in the day too
    +2
    remember the Michael Jackson episodes?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or blaming the only jew in the show on 9/11 or having the police shoot the only black kid during a school shooting or saying Kanye a gay fish list goes on
    +2
    the gay fish thing was funny as fuck
    +1
    and i don't even follow or care about kanhye
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everytime i hear that real song, i think of that episode, "I'm a Gay fish yal."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So was the way they showed how messed up the American health system was to get anything done
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont watch south park that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Old people driving was a funny one, like cars up on 2nd/3rd floors in houses. Had to shut down old country buffet to stop them.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBpKupfQEKE