Transferring acnh island from CFW to STOCK on the same switch

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
First of all, I've never done this myself so I can't say that it will 100% work. I've used JKSV for making save backups and restoring them on the same emuNAND, nothing else.
It's probably better to wait for others to reply before you do anything.

Second, moving save files from CFW to stock puts your console at risk of getting flagged for ban or, in the worst case, getting banned. By doing that, you will "dirty" your sysNAND and possibly flag your console for ban as soon as you go online. I'd advise AGAINST copying save files from emuNAND to sysNAND. If you ask me, you're better off starting the game from the beginning. In the end, it's your choice and no one but you will be responsible in case your console gets banned. You have been warned.

Before you proceed to transfer a save file from emuNAND to sysNAND, make sure that you have a valid CLEAN sysNAND backup. Instructions can be found here. Note that, in case your console does get banned eventually after you go online with a save file from emuNAND, restoring a clean sysNAND backup won't unban it. Currently, there's no way to unban a console.

Once you have everything in place, it should be possible to backup save file via JKSV on emuNAND first (ACNH file is listed under Device, not under a user profile, mainly because the save file is shared between all users on the Switch i.e. everyone is "living" on the same "island"), followed by booting into sysNAND CFW and restoring that save backup via JKSV on sysNAND this time around. Note that by doing this you will "dirty" your sysNAND and possibly flag it for ban as soon as you go online. DNS MITM will block the Nintendo servers and you can use Exosphere to blank your prodinfo (it's unknown whether the data is cached somewhere before Atmosphere kicks in so it's questionable whether prodinfo blanking via Exposphere is useful or not).

One thing I'm not sure about is whether the player characters will be linked properly to the appropriate user profiles. If you have the same users created on sysNAND and emuNAND (i.e. you've created all of your users on sysNAND before you made an emuNAND, so they got carried over to the emuNAND as well), it should work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol