ROM Hack [Translation] Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
@Romsstar , can you write some Gateway cheat code(NOT MTR plugin code please) for this digimon redigitize decoded?I want a code for getting all items(especially evolution item) and the the code for digimon will not die due to its old age,if you got idea to write the other useful code also okay :) :switch:

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Romsstar , can you write some Gateway cheat code(NOT MTR plugin code please) for this digimon redigitize decoded?I want a code for getting all items(especially evolution item) and the the code for digimon will not die due to its old age,if you got idea to write the other useful code also okay :) :switch:

Maybe you should let them finish the fan translation first.

glong279

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Since this is a patch, I think it's still the Japanese version, so you can use this.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wait, never mind, that's a NTR plugin, sorry.

Attachments

• 00040000000afc00.zip
    120 KB · Views: 753

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I like how there is always one person who feels that he knows better regarding management and logistics than the team itself. And it always presents as a demand. "You should do X". "You should do Y". No proper arguments to actually convince the team of the benefits of the suggestion other than to satisfy his personal wants and sense of entitlement.

Always keep in mind that there is life outside the project. The project will be done when it's done. You have NOTHING to lose anyway. I can't speak for the team but progress status is probably more effort than it is worth. If nothing is being said, then there's probably nothing worth to say.

Kotodama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Serious question here.

Considering we have a full translation of digitized, there was some additional content and digimon. Wouldn't that mean that the only thing that would need to be translated are the new features?

I dont want to sound as if I am coming off rude or ungrateful. But Decode is the same game but with additional content.

Wouldn't that mean that you could just take all the already translated content and correlate that to decode and then everything that is missing is new content?

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@Kotodama From what little I remember, there is actually quite a substantial amount of extra content in Decode compared to the original ReDigitized. That and the bigger task is not so much translating the additional bits but actually implementing the translation into the game while making sure it runs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He could make so much money!!! His arm would never get tired lol
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    How are yall doing
    +2
  • VXNlcm5hbWU @ VXNlcm5hbWU:
    Just had a pure banger of a sandwich there, was very nice
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what do you call a dog with no legs?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    A hot dog?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    doesn't matter what you call it, it won't come
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I'm having mince beef burgers with flat cheese and tomato sauce.
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: