ROM Hack [Translation] Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Roughly 100% of the main story, roughly 10% of the subquests, around 40% of the menues.
Take those with a grain of salt, since none of this is edited yet.
rip my dreams of playing it soon, I don't wanna ruin the experience for myself by playing the psp version though, so I'm gonna play the original ps1 digimon world for a while til it's done ;D

Reactions: shideravan

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
rip my dreams of playing it soon, I don't wanna ruin the experience for myself by playing the psp version though, so I'm gonna play the original ps1 digimon world for a while til it's done ;D

Yeah sorry, the game is unfortunately or luckily (depends if you're the gamer or translator I guess) A LOT longer and larger than the PSP version.
But I can tell you this much: Playing the PSP Version will NOT ruin your experience. As a matter of fact, I would suggest playing the PSP Version first because the 3DS Version will be a totally different experience.

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah sorry, the game is unfortunately or luckily (depends if you're the gamer or translator I guess) A LOT longer and larger than the PSP version.
But I can tell you this much: Playing the PSP Version will NOT ruin your experience. As a matter of fact, I would suggest playing the PSP Version first because the 3DS Version will be a totally different experience.

Oh really? Well it looks like I'll be playing the PSP version as essentially a demo to the 3DS experience. Thanks, I had no idea ^^

Reactions: shideravan

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
After remembering that Digimon was a thing, I searched a bit if there was a 3DS game, watched a video of this game... Seems really nice.
Then, I found that translation thread. Seems a lot nicer.

Can't wait to see this translation in order to play to this game. :P

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Update:

Before

finalicons2lwsdb.png

After

imagesjuugy.png

Last edited by Romsstar,

fahademon0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, just wanted to say thanks so much for working on the translation for this! When it was clear they weren't gonna localize the game I was so depressed that I'll never be able to play this game, or at least fully enjoy it, so thank you for translating the game. Really psyched for the patch to be done!

Timburpton

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeap! While waiting for this to be done, I've gotten a vita so I can wait for Cyber sleuth to properly work on the vita too.

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
@Romsstar or anyone else , do you guys have decrypted save file of Digimon Re-Digitize Decoded?I means any save which just starting the game like after we talking to the old man digimon or something like that....... I would like to have a test on citra by save file since we cannot start the game from beginning ...By the way,how is this game running on citra?it still any error?i know that this game is bootable but i am not sure is playable or not.....

Last edited by X Virus,

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Romsstar or anyone else , do you guys have decrypted save file of Digimon Re-Digitize Decoded?I means any save which just starting the game like after we talking to the old man digimon or something like that....... I would like to have a test on citra by save file since we cannot start the game from beginning ...By the way,how is this game running on citra?it still any error?i know that this game is bootable but i am not sure is playable or not.....

It can be started from the beginning just not with the current build. Recently a dynarec was merged so decode is running much better but still not very well. But definitely playable.
I'm not sure about gbatemps stance on posting savegames here, but generally you could just copy a decrypted savegame from your 3DS of the game...
If you don't have one I can't help you since I don't condone piracy.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It can be started from the beginning just not with the current build. Recently a dynarec was merged so decode is running much better but still not very well. But definitely playable.
I'm not sure about gbatemps stance on posting savegames here, but generally you could just copy a decrypted savegame from your 3DS of the game...
If you don't have one I can't help you since I don't condone piracy.
Sharing savegames is fine, it's nothing to do with piracy afaik. Or at least i've shared a few savefiles on here in the past and the mods never said anything of it.

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sharing savegames is fine, it's nothing to do with piracy afaik. Or at least i've shared a few savefiles on here in the past and the mods never said anything of it.

Can share your decrypted save of this game ? Just for Testing purpose.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdMSPaHhmbI +1