ROM Hack Translation project for Pokémon Black2 & White2

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
If 3 days is 20%, then it should take around 12 more days for a full rough translation.

Oh btw is the Friday Box renamed to Medal Box?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
If 3 days is 20%, then it should take around 12 more days for a full rough translation.

Technically, the first day and a half weren't spent on the dialogue. It'll be more like six days for a full rough translation at this rate.

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country

Technically, the first day and a half weren't spent on the dialogue. It'll be more like six days for a full rough translation at this rate.

Those things where just adding the already existing files for item and names... So they where slacking then =O

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country

Those things where just adding the already existing files for item and names... So they where slacking then =O
It takes time to swap in at least a couple thousand lines of text for every Pokemon, item, move, and ability.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nah it's not slacking, it's efficient.

You could do it all manually which would take hours, and could leave for mistakes, or you could import the whole lot and fix the few inconsistencies that crop up.

By the way I think one of the abilities has a typo, my Psyduck's ability is "Dampa"
There's also the "Do you want to give a nickname to the [pokémon]caught?" when you catch something.

Leanny

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Random to random. We do not translate in line but random. Everyone translates what he wants to translate, so only random lines are translated.

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've figured out the location of the Pokemon League Scripts. I'll post a little preview pic ^^ (still a WIP)

black25912463.png

GAK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing I noticed is that Driftveil City, when you go into the World Tournament area, the locaiton still says Cold Storage. Not a major issue, but thought I'd point it out anyways.

This is a great project though, I'm amazed at how quickly it's coming along. Going to hold off on updating anymore patches though, at least till more of the dialogue is done. I have enough already for me to be able to find my way around, only been lost a couple times. :P

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've figured out the location of the Pokemon League Scripts. I'll post a little preview pic ^^ (still a WIP)

black25912463.png

Is that an accurate translation?

No, of course not (it's rough and shortened to the point of what he was saying). It's a WIP but I've found where I need to edit.

It was more of a test to see if I found the appropriate text to edit (and I did). I'm working on a more thorough translation and I will try to make a youtube video of it within a few hours.

GAK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another bug I found: When you catch a pokemon and it asks you if you want to name it, it will say "Pokemoncaught" instead of caught Pokemon where Pokemon = the Pokemon name that you just caught.

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im back w/ an updated bug list guys

Known Bugs:

Red = Unconfirmed by Multiple sources
Blue = Confirmed by Multiple (3 or more) sources
Green = Fixed

Item Name and amount not showing in battle -Version 1.2 , 1.3 , 1.4
Gym Leader description Being those of B&W -Version 1.2 , 1.3 , 1.4
Battle Scene and Battle Style Description Switched -Version 1.2 , 1.3 , 1.4
When you access the GTS you can choose the options but they are all messed up -Version 1.2 , 1.3 , 1.4
When capturing a Pokemon. The text is a bit messed up such as Pikachucaught - Version 1.4
After a Pokémon's capture, the Nickname text says: "Give a nickname to the [POKEMON NAME]caught ?" It should say: "Give a nickname to the caught [POKEMON NAME] ?" -Version 1.2 , 1.3 , 1.4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH