Hacking Tried updating Atmosphere and Hekate and now I am getting errors when pushing hekate payload

Dangy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am getting this error whenever I push the latest hekate 5.5.3 bin to my switch. This is after loading the latest hekate and atmosphere files onto my SD card for update.

"An exception occurred <LR 4001F8D4>: DABRT

Press any key..."

And when I press a key it flashes the hekate loading screen then back to the same error screen.

I have backups of my NAND and BOOT0/1 if needed but I'm hoping this is just a simple fix I'm overlooking. I'm thinking this has something to do with my hekate.ini and autoRCM?

i just want to play more hades pls help

EDIT: I can get into the text version of hekate if I remove the SD card. Says warning: Nyx is missing. Could this be part of my issue?

Last edited by Dangy,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am getting this error whenever I push the latest hekate 5.5.3 bin to my switch. This is after loading the latest hekate and atmosphere files onto my SD card for update.

"An exception occurred <LR 4001F8D4>: DABRT

Press any key..."

And when I press a key it flashes the hekate loading screen then back to the same error screen.

I have backups of my NAND and BOOT0/1 if needed but I'm hoping this is just a simple fix I'm overlooking. I'm thinking this has something to do with my hekate.ini and autoRCM?

i just want to play more hades pls help

EDIT: I can get into the text version of hekate if I remove the SD card. Says warning: Nyx is missing. Could this be part of my issue?
Nyx being missing is a file located in the bootloader folder when you download Hekate. This is the GUI for Hekate which is why without your SD card inserted including Nyx, you will boot into the non-GUI version of Hekate. As for your original error, a screenshot may shed some more light.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: btw bc my sup m3 is dead im gonna use its sd card to mod my dsi