• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Trump cheese dun slid off the cracker

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trump cards! Gitcher Trump cards, 99 cents!

5462a86495fdf134.jpg

Yeah no I'm gonna pass on that. I don't begrudge him making a buck off having been President, but he just forfeited any chance of a re-election. And maybe that was exactly the intention.

Lizard People, '24!!

ccdb14-20081119-lizardpeople.jpg

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The problem I'm facing is that i can't just play a simple card game anymore without being reminded of his name.

Well... Learn, that is (trump is 'troef' in Dutch... But i play card games like the crew, which have English rules).

... Shouldn't this be in the edge of the forum?

Reactions: AncientBoi

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... Shouldn't this be in the edge of the forum?

It could get moved there and I wouldnt mind. But I think it's a little more topical to world news, current events, and politics than "I wish humans would use less land", if you know what I'm sayin'.

Also I know what you mean about card games. In Japan, "trump" means just about any game using western playing cards.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The "big" announcement was this.. lol

If Trump supporters still try to defend him even after this, then there's nothing that'll open their eyes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay