TubeHax and IronHax Released for Wii U

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I found an easier method, hold L while turning on the Wii U and it will boot a file in the SD card called booty.3dsx and it will instantly launch the Homebrew launcher. From there you can use HaxHax and downgrade for TubeHax but just saying it wont work if you. QUICKLY mtn DEW BEFORE NINTY PATCH
..reviving an almost 1 years old EoF thread..not really original :P

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hm? What are you talking about? I wasn't aware that this was already used somewhere else, I've only exsisted here for 3 months... :P
Its okay lol..i was 'kind of' kiddig.. what i meant to say is its a thread in the Edge of the Forum that is almost 1 years old and you revived it.. you should have let it die :P now its like beating a dead horse..

Reactions: SpadeASF

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ironhax works way better when the iron is on and set to max heat!
Ahh Subtle Subtle Subtle...have you really gone that low?..beating a dead horse? It sadden me..i ... tought we had this thing you and i ..
..i remember that night..damnn we had it all..the moon, the stars..it..it was magical.. you made me promises i will never forget... i loved the things you said about my lips, my body, my ass, my clitoris.. i tought we where going to reach the sky together.. i tought we would have solder a metal owl together.. i tought..i tought..wait..arent you Subtle Denise!?..i tought you where Denise..my bad..goodnight..

Ricken

Waiting for something to happen?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am glad that this thread has returned. I can happily confirm that by using this thread as a guide, TubeHax has allowed me to pirate about 30 GB of RAM on my system. thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...