tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hi i just wanted to share the easy twrp installers i have been working on they may need a bootloader unlock code depending on the phone though, they are designed to make it easy for people to install twrp on their devices and to root them

if you want your device supported you need to post the device and model number so it can be properly identified

supported devices

planned devices

still taking requests there are some others that have been requested but i cant remember the names right now

Last edited by tunip3,
Reactions: zfreeman

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hi i just wanted to share the easy twrp installers i have been working on they may need a bootloader unlock code depending on the phone though, they are designed to make it easy for people to install twrp on their devices and to root them

currently supported devices

planned devices

still taking requests there are some others that have been requested but i cant remember the names right now
added huawei p8 lite not 2017 edition

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
cyan i am sorry but your phone may take a while to support as it comes in pac file so i have to decompile it but the flashtool which is the only way to decompile it is the flash tool but that triggers my av

D

Deleted User

cyan i am sorry but your phone may take a while to support as it comes in pac file so i have to decompile it but the flashtool which is the only way to decompile it is the flash tool but that triggers my av
If it triggers your AV: Uninstall. Most good AVs don't tag everything as unsafe

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
oh, I see.
I didn't test that flasher at all, and to tell you the truth I'm not trusting it either. I rarely run random file, even less from china different places than the devs (phone are from France, Marseilles) and not opensource. I thought to do it on another computer or in VM to be safe and not mess mine with bad usb drivers.
Knowing it triggers your AV is definitely making it suspicious, and I might not try it.
So, don't worry and don't try just for me. That's just my first smartphone, it's not a very good one, so it could be my "test phone" until I get a better one that I can easily root.

Thank you for taking a look and trying.

Last edited by Cyan,
Reactions: Ricken

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Last edited by Cyan,

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe he meant the other way : the flasher is bad, uninstall the flasher.
good antivirus wouldn't tag it if it wasn't dangerous ?

edit: nod32 doesn't find anything.
I don't know if it's a good AV, but it already detected real things.
i use norten but i got some spare time today so ill just set up a vm

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
don't bother, I might just use the phone unrooted. I only phone or send sms, I don't have internet access or play on it.
but if you still do it, I'll try in a VM too.

Is there a best/easiest phone to buy to get it rooted and having no issue with root detection apps?
I don't want an expansive one, I'm not a phone person, just having access to hacking tools for console would be nice (NFC reader/writer for Wiiu for example)
I suppose "known brand" are the best? samsung, sony, apple, htc, etc. but expansive.

Last edited by Cyan,

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
don't bother, I might just use the phone unrooted. I only phone or send sms, I don't have internet access or play on it.

Is there a best/easiest phone to buy to get it rooted and having no issue with root detection apps?
I don't want an expansive one, I'm not a phone person, just having access to hacking tools for console would be nice (NFC reader/writer for Wiiu for example)
I suppose "known brand" are the best? samsung, sony, apple, htc, etc. but expansive.
i can reccomend huawei phones the p series and lites are good but dont go for an edition example huawei p8 lite 2017 edition (my phone) there are litterally 3 devs only 1 is on this site, the oneplus 5 is good i convinced my grandma to get the highest end version (128 gb of storage 8gb of ram and dual camera) as it is £90 less than an s8 with 2gb more ram and a dual camera but xiaomi is the king of budget but there a pain to import unless you know some one who lives there

Reactions: Cyan

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

hey this what it looks like when it turns on

upload_2017-9-3_13-21-50.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-3_13-20-25.png
    upload_2017-9-3_13-20-25.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 261
Last edited by tunip3,

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
While making the app, you're going to make it install TWRP or Clockworkmod(something like that...lol I forgot the name)

Suggestion, if the phone has more than one Custom Recovery, let the owner choose which one to install(but obviously put *recommended* alongside TWRP, since that's the best one for noobs :P )

Last edited by Tenshi_Okami,

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While making the app, you're going to make it install Magisk or Normal SU?
currently it just patches the boot.img to disable dm verity then installs a recovery to allow for super su or magisk to be installed but super su will be added later to be install directly by the tool

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
currently it just patches the boot.img to disable dm verity then installs a recovery to allow for super su or magisk to be installed but super su will be added later to be install directly by the tool
Hm, nice nice.

I have a doubt on something, I have a S7 Edge(Exynos, it's able to unlock the bootloader and install TWRP) if I install Magisk, and it trips Knox, what would I lose with a Tripped Knox?(Searched online, found mixed results :P )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    btei @ btei: why does blue flavour taste so yummay