Turn-based strategy game 'Inkulinati' gets release date trailer

inkulinati.jpg

After being available in Early Access, Yaza Games' medieval turn-based strategy game Inkulinati will soon be receiving a full release. The developer aired a new trailer today, announcing the release date of version 1.0:

Summoning all strategic masterminds out there! Inkulinati might seem like a light-hearted and whimsical game on the surface, but underneath are strategically complex battles where finding the right strategy will lead you to victory. At its’ core, Inkulinati is a turn-based game inspired by real-life doodles on medieval manuscripts that we all have seen somewhere on the internet. Polish developer Yaza Games saw these marginalia pieces and decided to give us the power to bring them to life using a magical substance called the Living Ink.

Version 1.0 of Inkulinati launches on February 22nd on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and 5, and Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I saw the preview of this game on a presentation, don't remember if it was a direct or something else... I liked the general idea... let's see how it will be delivered.

(ps.: fart jokes... in 2024... really?)

• Sad
Reactions: Naster

Naster

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I saw the preview of this game on a presentation, don't remember if it was a direct or something else... I liked the general idea... let's see how it will be delivered.

(ps.: fart jokes... in 2024... really?)
Fart jokes will exist forever.

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
They have this on their webpage so maybe intentional. But ( no pun intended) as someone who speaks spanish and italian, the name just makes you laugh, it's silly

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240209_222849_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20240209_222849_Firefox.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: DarkCoffe64

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/0jb7vuzh3Xc?si=tYLCTavJ89a3Tdt0