ROM Hack [Tutorial] Edit the HomeMenu

D

Deleted-379826

The program "sunshell" made by one of a great italian dev on this site (cant remember her user) would be really freakin cool if it became way more stable and could be implemented this way O.O

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So how to make the electronic manuals to work after making the new cia's, cause it just puts me back to the Homemenu?

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Luma3ds Custom Firmware with a9lh in a new 3ds xl USA, sysnand in 11.0
Oh, so it will work in sysNAND, I'm using emuNAND for testings right now, so good to know, thanks. But I've heard that some cia games on 3DSISO, are crypofixed or some thing like that, and their manuals work at least in RxTools emuNAND, so how to do that?

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, so it will work in sysNAND, I'm using emuNAND for testings right now, so good to know, thanks. But I've heard that some cia games on 3DSISO, are crypofixed or some thing like that, and their manuals work at least in RxTools emuNAND, so how to do that?
If you try to install a edited home menu cia into sysnand without a9lh, you could brick. Then you're screwed. I'd probably keep to the Emunand editing..

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
Hmm all I know about cryptofix is that you can do it with new FBI installer, but I don't remember the option. I think it has a 'seed' in the option.

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a problem when I go to the decompress with MSBT :
Code:
The provided stream is not a valid LZ-0x11 compressed stream (invalide type 0x64)

I need help, thanks. :unsure:

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
OK but with 3DS Explorer when I open it, an error message appear with title : Microsoft .NET Framework...
And th e LZ11 Decompress don't work too. :unsure:
Install .NET Framework 4.0, did you go to "Tools->DSDecmp GUI" in 3DS Explorer?

Last edited by tomx86,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yes hope u both feel better.