ROM Hack [TUTORIAL]Give your Mii gold pants and use it for Streetpass!

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And your sure your editing the right bytes in HxD? Make sure to calculate and re-insert the new checksums AFTER editing the 94 byte and saving it to the desktop. Almost forgot. BEFORE dumping your extdata turn off sharing and copying for the Mii you want to edit.

...You should add that part to your guide.

WateredFire19

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh well, I made a third Mii, edited it, and turned off Sharing and Copying. After that, I did everything and it worked! I got an edited Mii with some shiny gold pants!

Woohoo! Happy day! Sorry that you had to go through so much trouble i KNEW i missed something on the tutorial xD Well i hope tht tutorial semi-helped you ;P

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worked for me. slightly different for one step, but easy enough to grasp. Thanks! Wouldn't have been possible for me without your guide.

WateredFire19

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works great! Thank you! :D

How can I make my Personal Mii to "Special" Mii?

Unfortunatly, thats risky to the rest of your Miis. There is really no upside to having your personal mii special, because if you make another mii special that YOU made, you can use it for streetpass plaza.

WateredFire19

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works great! Thank you! :D

How can I make my Personal Mii to "Special" Mii?

Unfortunatly, thats risky to the rest of your Miis. There is really no upside to having your personal mii special, because if you make another mii special that YOU made, you can use it for streetpass plaza.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know where the config needs to be placed when using the .3ds version of extdata dumper?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn