• I have rxTools and it doesn't work :(

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sniffynose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Great! Glad you were able to figure it out. Sorry if I came off as rude earlier.

Yeah, its a problem with HANS. I am including a rar file with the HANS and eShop files from before the update Smea made recently, which I just tested and allowed me to download updates from the eshop.

After downloading, delete the following files from your sd card and then copy the files in the archive over:

/3ds/hans/titles/eshop.txt
/3ds/hans/titles/ironhax.txt
/3ds/hans/hans.3dsx
/3ds/hans/hans.smdh
/3ds/hans/hans.xml
/3ds/eshop.smdh
/3ds/eshop.xml
/3ds/ironhax.sdmh
/3ds/ironhax.xml

This should allow you to download updates and probably VC games as well again. You will lose the "old version" eshop for downloading Ironfall 1.0, but from what I understand we cannot use that anyways because we are on 9.5.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It will work for all games, cia or cart.

Thank you for this! I was going nuts trying to figure out what I did wrong to get these random 007 errors just before the downloads would start lmao!

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so I've managed to get my NNID linked and run the eShop correctly, but when I try to redownload my purchases, I get the 007-2920 error. This is with FMP and HANS. I'm able to open the information screen for a title, but it's the actual redownload process that errors out. Anyone else faced this and managed to fix it?

Edit: Followed this post and everything seems fine now. Will report back if I have any other errors. Thanks for all the work you guys have done, by the way.

Last edited by Joom,

Emeraldman94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did this using the gateway menu emuNAND. Does the free multi patcher have to be applied every time you open the emuNAND? I did it once and it worked. Turned off my 3ds after some time I tried to use online and it said I needed to update. I then did the free multi patcher again and it worked. Any ideas?

ermacaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to wipe my whole 3DS, sysnand too, and restart from a clean 9.2 sysnand, not a 10.2 sysnand that was downgraded to 9.2 and files left intact. The extreme and time consuming solution, but it worked for me. I had cloned sysnand to emunand with NNID still linked originally. A clean sysnand 9.2 NNID unlinked already setup emunand to have no problems.

No error messages on emunand when nver was installed and NNID was entered. It just treated me like no NNID was linked and asked me to sign in, and it worked. Hans working fine as well.

Yikes, ok thanks.

Duplicated

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob question coming from N3DS user: After I've linked the NNID through HANS, when I want to access eShop in the future, do I run it through HANS or can I just open it normally from home menu?

D

Deleted User

Hello guys, I have been trying to follow this tutorial but when I try to use the emunand tool it just tells me to pick a file and I have no idea what I'm supposed to pick. Please help.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob question coming from N3DS user: After I've linked the NNID through HANS, when I want to access eShop in the future, do I run it through HANS or can I just open it normally from home menu?

If you are using CFW then you will have to use HANS to access the eshop every time.

Hello guys, I have been trying to follow this tutorial but when I try to use the emunand tool it just tells me to pick a file and I have no idea what I'm supposed to pick. Please help.

Do you mean the pc tool for backing up and restoring your emunand?

Hey, how could I revert to the 9.5 eshop? I tried to spoof it a while back...

Download the 9.5 update pack from that iso site, grab the file 0004001000021900.cia and install it.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Duplicated

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are using CFW then you will have to use HANS to access the eshop every time.
Seems like it. And apparently I have to have HANS spoof firmware on top of FMP spoofing it too, or it would tell me to update the app otherwise. This is on my N3DS.

D

Deleted User

So how would I go about using the emunand tool to back up my emunand? It is not simply pressing backup like everywhere says it is.

?

Last edited by ,

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States

Do you mean the pc tool for backing up and restoring your emunand?

Download the 9.5 update pack from that iso site, grab the file 0004001000021900.cia and install it.
Invalid version?

So how would I go about using the emunand tool to back up my emunand? It is not simply pressing backup like everywhere says it is.

?
It is though... It needs to be run as admin, never had problems with it.

You could backup the entire SD card with win32 Disk Imager.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...