Votes: 160 17.5%

• Total voters

HellHare_LanceLnc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Some versions have the repack functions (makerom) broken, check the changelogs to see what is and isn't working. Also, if you already have the game, just use Google to find the CIA of the 1.2 patch+English patch in one (first result on Google right after the patch thread is from me even so despite the shameless plug, it's guaranteed to work:P). Install it over the game and you are good to go. Search "mhxx english patch cia".

Thanks! But i'll try to build the cia already patched myself since download a file more than 2GB is suicide for my internet.:glare:
I managed to unpack with an older version so i'm trying to build with the newer version.:rofl:
If everything fail then i'll try to download the already patched cia later.

[EDIT: FAILED! i guess i have to be with the game like this anyway, maybe i download one already patched. thanks anyway.
i tried to use "DotNet.3DS.Toolkit.v1.4.6" but it failed miserably and fucked my pc with slowdowns beyond comprehension.

Thank you anyway Asia81 for your support but this is just too much for a :shit: noob like myself.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thanks! But i'll try to build the cia already patched myself since download a file more than 2GB is suicide for my internet.:glare:
I managed to unpack with an older version so i'm trying to build with the newer version.:rofl:
If everything fail then i'll try to download the already patched cia later.

[EDIT: FAILED! i guess i have to be with the game like this anyway, maybe i download one already patched. thanks anyway.
i tried to use "DotNet.3DS.Toolkit.v1.4.6" but it failed miserably and fucked my pc with slowdowns beyond comprehension.

Thank you anyway Asia81 for your support but this is just too much for a :shit: noob like myself.
No, the one I told you about is 32MBs. I don't support piracy, so it's only the patch for english and the 1.2 update so you can play online.

Reactions: HellHare_LanceLnc

HellHare_LanceLnc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No, the one I told you about is 32MBs. I don't support piracy, so it's only the patch for english and the 1.2 update so you can play online.

Thanks for your consideration! Bro!
I guess It's a "Quest Fail" to me anyway as UNIVERSE it's conspiring against me and nothing works as has meant to.
cant find this, links off, etc...
(I cant be of any use to anyone like this so let me be for today)

But it's fine! I managed to use the patch on the original game and original update v1.2 and can play online.
I have a Japanese old3DS and the Luma3DS do the patch for me. I do this way on my own long ago and it's working just fine even after the update. (just some slow loading issues that is inevitable and was that i wanted to get rid of)

Btw sorry! i dont give a sh*t about piracy, if capcom wanted to earn money then why they just don't work and localize the thing already?!
I find the lack of consideration for it's fan base and region lock way worse than piracy.
(sorry about that. for real :ha:)

Thank you guys! ThoD and Asia81

HellHare_LanceLnc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When i try to use it it only creates the .bin files but not folders. why is that?

Same happened with me. This guy have answered already.

Which version are you using? That happens when you use the wrong one. You have to use HackingToolkit3DS or HackingToolkit9DS depending on whether your file is decrypted or encrypted respectively. Quoting myself from a different thread:

So there you have it, if one doesn't work, try with the other:P
HackingToolkit3DS=Decrypted only
HackingToolkit9DS=Encrypted only

In other words, i needed to use an older version because my .CIA was already uncrypted.
Good Luck!

Last edited by HellHare_LanceLnc,

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I think right now, you will want version 9 of the build to use.
Actually the very latest version works too (and fixed the broken .CIA makerom) but any version will work and if it's not doing it properly, just use the newly compiled makerom Asia posted above.

can a .3ds file be rebuilt as a cia file with this?
Yes, you can use this to convert .3ds to .CIA and vice versa just fine.

Reactions: HellHare_LanceLnc

LinuxInstalll

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About HackingToolkit9DS, after using SetupUS.exe and then uninstalling or I am not even sure what I did exactly by this point, the HackingToolkit9DS stopped working. After inserting the commands it just ends up doing nothing. Trying to reinstall doesn't help. And yes, Run as Admin doesn't work. Any ideas?

Last edited by LinuxInstalll,

ch00se_username

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have a problem and that is that no .cia gets creatd when it says that it's finished... can someone please help me?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't seem to get any of the folders when I extract a Sun .CIA with CE. Just a bunch of .bins
Any suggestions?
tried encrypting the cia file?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1