• no, i get error code 011-6901 now

Votes: 13 8.9%

• Total voters

xRememberMyName

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey Giodude, or anyone else who can help me, i used this localfriendcodeseed_b method, and i got banned again today. Was there a new wave of banishment?

8spancrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question - I'm totally not interested in any eShop/etc stuff and just care about online play, so all I did was inject LocalFriendCodeSeed_B. I don't want to risk a small chance of a brick injecting seed after seed every two weeks, but it seems to me there's a distinct possibility the actual LFCS_B injection may be 100%(-ish) safe and the people bricking are just messing up in the hex editor. Has anybody bricked injecting LFCS_B, or have all the people that bricked injected SecureInfo_A as well (which has a lot more possibility of user error)?

ImInsane

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Question - I'm totally not interested in any eShop/etc stuff and just care about online play, so all I did was inject LocalFriendCodeSeed_B. I don't want to risk a small chance of a brick injecting seed after seed every two weeks, but it seems to me there's a distinct possibility the actual LFCS_B injection may be 100%(-ish) safe and the people bricking are just messing up in the hex editor. Has anybody bricked injecting LFCS_B, or have all the people that bricked injected SecureInfo_A as well (which has a lot more possibility of user error)?

Those people who get brick, mess with sysnand without A9LH, if u dont have A9LH just inject in emunand like me.

8spancrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those people who get brick, mess with sysnand without A9LH, if u dont have A9LH just inject in emunand like me.
I have A9LH and I'm keeping sysnand backups, I'm just worried I won't be able to get into decrypt9. If that's not something that can happen I'm totally fine with the risk of worst-case having to restore from a sysnand backup.

edit: yeah it looks like most people were injecting unsigned secureinfo_a into sysnand despite running no CFW with signature patching and had no way of recovering from it without A9LH

Last edited by 8spancrow,
Reactions: ImInsane

sora10pls

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anybody know if LocalFriendCodeSeed_B is transferred during a system transfer? I have a New 3DS XL that is not banned, and the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from the console was injected into my own (now unbanned) Old 3DS XL; the file's 100% private. I'm gonna do a system transfer to my Black Friday New 3DS when it arrives in the mail, so I'd like to be sure :)

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Anybody know if LocalFriendCodeSeed_B is transferred during a system transfer? I have a New 3DS XL that is not banned, and the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from the console was injected into my own (now unbanned) Old 3DS XL; the file's 100% private. I'm gonna do a system transfer to my Black Friday New 3DS when it arrives in the mail, so I'd like to be sure :)
I suggest you to do a backup of your saves from banned 3DS and inject them into unbanned 3DS. In the unbanned you can't use your old NNID

So you can just grab the unbanned LFC_B and inject it into the EmuNAND and ur fine?
Someone have reported brick of emuNAND. Have you A9Lhax?

gxpok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
anyone have any issues game syncing unbanned console to global link? Mine keeps saying it cannot register because of different region

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
Once this method is done. Can a new NNID be created on the now unbanned console? Will this do anything to the old NNID (I ask as it's shared with a WiiU)?

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Once this method is done. Can a new NNID be created on the now unbanned console? Will this do anything to the old NNID (I ask as it's shared with a WiiU)?
No, you can't create a new NNID because server-side it's still associated to your 3DS. Your old NNID is not banned and you can still use it on Wii U and Miiverse on PC

Reactions: infinete

Evernew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No, you can't create a new NNID because server-side it's still associated to your 3DS. Your old NNID is not banned and you can still use it on Wii U and Miiverse on PC

So, if you inject a nnidsave.bin blank, you can't create a new nnid or appearing the same error?

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here is some things Actually happened in my country

Because nintendo restrictions is relatively weak in my country.

For Pokemon sun/moon,people who got money could actually pay some seller in HK to send the legit cart before released so they could play before released.

And some true fan of Pokemon had done that,and eventually they got banned by Nintendo.

Plus Nintendo didn't care about them ,because they are Chinese living in the place without Nintendo official services.

So,what we could do is just wait and wait for the miracle happen
It's shit like this that makes me think piracy may well have just been a PR excuse. I somehow doubt that Nintendo don't know how stupidly easy it is to sidestep their ban system if you can actually mod system files to the point of enabling piracy.

But with the stuff that Treehouse has been pulling somewhat recently regarding butchering localisations to fit their - let's not mince words - feminist agenda, and head office not stopping them, and now this. Assuming that these reports of legitimate users being banned and having their concerns laughed off are accurate, combined with fair use fangames being slammed hard with cease and desist orders recently...

Satoru Iwata's death must have shaken up Nintendo's company politics something fierce. And if they're keeping people using official firmware and store bought cartridges banned, that's outright illegal of them in most jurisdictions. If this is happening, everyone hit by this has to speak up. A PR nightmare on multiple fronts will almost certainly get your online access back if nothing else will. Because that's seriously messed up. Pirates can dodge these bans no problem. Legitimate users cannot. Of course, I hope it's not happening.

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
So, if you inject a nnidsave.bin blank, you can't create a new nnid or appearing the same error?
You will see no more the 022 error and you can enter into eShop, but without a NNID you can't download anything from it. Also, you'll lose ALL your purchased content (themes and games will disappear from Home menu)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5