ROM Hack WIP Tutorial on how to use the NHSE House Editor for perfect villager injection

Max89

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
im tring to load a villager. ive replaced a villager with another one, both files, but in the house list i always see the name of the old villager. is that normal?

strawpedro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im tring to load a villager. ive replaced a villager with another one, both files, but in the house list i always see the name of the old villager. is that normal?
Regarding that I have revised the tutorial in the main thread, all you need to do is to save your changes after loading the villager alone (technically the editor has not recognize you made those changes until you save xD) then the house name will refresh

mystiko111

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
well you would have to have plucky village data and julias house data...guess you want plucky to live the house setup of julia

I just tthought i did this by mistake the other day, i moved the villager data around in the house plots and i had one village living in the house of another cus i only loaded the villager data, so i know it can happen
Not in her house, but with her furnitures.
Plucky should be Plucky in her Plucky house. X D I tried only loading the items data, but this isn't working. Loading Julia's house will give Plucky Julia's house too, will it not?

Classicaldonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not in her house, but with her furnitures.
Plucky should be Plucky in her Plucky house. X D I tried only loading the items data, but this isn't working. Loading Julia's house will give Plucky Julia's house too, will it not?
so look at the details for her home and then manally enter those details

Reactions: mystiko111

iMaxed0ut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@strawpedro I have 2 highly sought after villagers to add for you! Both are legit move ins and dumps of Raymond and Merengue. I know they aren't next alphabetically, but if you want to throw them in since people like them, feel free too! (:

Attachments

• Raymond and Merengue.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 193

Kazu_0310

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Is it possible to transfer the perfect hacked villager online? Im thinking of performing the following:
1. Unhacked switch will go to the island of hacked switch and then adopt the villager that is moving out?

Is this possible?

strawpedro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to transfer the perfect hacked villager online? Im thinking of performing the following:
1. Unhacked switch will go to the island of hacked switch and then adopt the villager that is moving out?

Is this possible?
yes, you can do that, and the dumps in the main post are all clean , all you need to do is to edit the moving out state onto them

Reactions: Kazu_0310

dh_bba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
One or two pieces of furniture are not visible.
NHSE has a computer, but it is not visible in the game.
Turning the date changes the computer one day and piles of paper one day.
Help

Last edited by dh_bba,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1