Two 8BitDo Pro 2 with different input lag

gohan123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, last year I got a pro 2 with the gameboy design. I never was fond of the color scheme but it was cheap so I kept it. Now there was another sale and I got my desired gray one.
but I'm kind of disappointment, it seems the gray one has a slightly worth input lag and the dpad overall seems a little bit worth. I did a blind test with my nephew without telling which one is better, he picked my old one as the winner. is this difference possible? anything I could do? both are running the same firmware.

edit: it's even noticable in wired mode. although the difference is really minor. but I actually brought this gamepad as an overall upgrade in design, I don't really want any downgrade technically wise. even thinking about switching the internals.

Last edited by gohan123,

Technoblade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, last year I got a pro 2 with the gameboy design. I never was fond of the color scheme but it was cheap so I kept it. Now there was another sale and I got my desired gray one.
but I'm kind of disappointment, it seems the gray one has a slightly worth input lag and the dpad overall seems a little bit worth. I did a blind test with my nephew without telling which one is better, he picked my old one as the winner. is this difference possible? anything I could do? both are running the same firmware.

edit: it's even noticable in wired mode. although the difference is really minor. but I actually brought this gamepad as an overall upgrade in design, I don't really want any downgrade technically wise. even thinking about switching the internals.
do a motherboard swap

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/HYlQMBvdjkM