Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First off, the question which I know has been asked many times, but I've never seen an answer: Why is the DS WiFi so slow? Or, to better elaborate, Why ISN'T DSLinux's WiFi slow?
And why does it seem so impossible (I assume 'impossible' since it hasn't been done) to copy/modify the DSLinux's WiFi lib(?) for everything else?

As for my request, the Wood Dumper FTP client (FTPd) seems a lot more stable and functional than DSFTP. So I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind creating a minimal interface FTPd client for the DS possibly based on Wood Dumper.
My MicroSD reader broke and the only working reader was made long before SDHC was around, before MicroSDs even, so it doesn't read my card. Because of this I've been using DSFTP to send files to my MicroSD, but it doesn't function at all with FileZilla so I have to resort to an Explorer window which isn't bad, but more bothersome than simply clicking a button to connect.

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
I kind of also want to request this. Something really needs to be done about the ridiculous WiFi-lib everyone seems to be using.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck Gonna cut myself off.