Ubisoft's 'Star Wars Outlaws' gets story trailer and release date

Star-Wars-Outlaws.jpg

Ubisoft aired the story trailer for its upcoming open world Star Wars game, Star Wars Outlaws. The video also revealed the launch date for the game:

Experience the first-ever open world Star Wars™ game, set between the events ofThe Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. Explore distinct planets across the galaxy, both iconic and new. Risk it all as Kay Vess, an emerging scoundrel seeking freedom and the means to start a new life, along with her companion Nix. Fight, steal, and outwit your way through the galaxy’s crime syndicates as you join the galaxy’s most wanted.

Star Wars Outlaws launches August 30th on PC, PS5 and Xbox Series S/X and is available to pre-order, which rewards buyers with cosmetic bonuses.

:arrow: SOURCE

N10A

Her stare burns...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You must be new here so I'll forgive you for your uneducated remark 😒.
Kinda weird to just call me uneducated without refuting my point, you could have just not responded. It makes it sound like you have no real point.
To expand on my point, I don't understand the problem with having a female character in a video game and not making them weak or unable to do player empowering actions. As far as I'm concerned a game should be a game first and foremost, so it makes sense that the player character is able to move in a fun way and do fun things.
It seems like you care more about the "identity" of the character, which sounds like pointless culture war garbage.

Reactions: Obveron

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is yet another game where they made the female character ugly. 😐

eZXlHzf.png

Stop doing this shit.

At least it's not as ugly as this one from Fable... It's like they're competing for the most ugly female character. Wtf.

Goes from cute and attractive to 80's butch Ma'am Solo.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

eZXlHzf.png

Stop doing this shit.

At least it's not as ugly as this one from Fable... It's like they're competing for the most ugly female character. Wtf.

It was driving me crazy trying to figure out who she reminded me of, but I finally figured it out! She looks like that main guy from the Warriors movie! lmao

800.jpeg

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France

eZXlHzf.png

Stop doing this shit.

God forbid any female character is attractive to anyone besides green-haired vegan lesbians these days !

When a good story is sacrificed for the sake of representation or to send a "message," it's weirdos like you who perpetuate this trend till those same properties I grew up enjoying during my youth are bastardized into some perversed shell of its former self beyond recognition.
Amen to that. Representation is cancer neutering creation. And I'm gay btw. I feel silly poiting that out like that, but sadly I feel I need to let people know in these kind of discussions, for the sake of perspective.

In the end of the day it all bowls down to this : people need to stop mixing up fiction and reality and being so narcissistic. It's perfectly fine for a character to be a homophobe. It is a character. A homophobic character can make for a great story.

Last edited by Ligeia,

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God forbid any female character is attractive to anyone besides green-haired vegan lesbians these days !
Humberly González is a beautiful woman in her real person appearance, yet they've downgraded her to some ugly thing that barely looks like her.

How is it not misogynistic to make attractive women turn into ugly humans? This is straight up disrespectful.

Her NDA and others who were turned ugly probably says they can't criticize it.

AndorfRequissa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they are going to milk this for alot of cash via dlc content additions it seems. its garbage when the game isnt even out and they got dlcs already ready for a select few.

Star-Wars-Outlaws-Gold-Edition-Details.jpg

and and ultimate if ur really special. these guys suck

Star-Wars-Outlaws-Ultimate-Edition-Details-1536x864.png

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
his is yet another game where they made the female character ugly. 😐

eZXlHzf.png

Stop doing this shit.
This is why I stick to Japanese games. At least most Japanese artists want to you to find the characters attractive

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they are going to milk this for alot of cash via dlc content additions it seems. its garbage when the game isnt even out and they got dlcs already ready for a select few.

Star-Wars-Outlaws-Gold-Edition-Details.jpg

and and ultimate if ur really special. these guys suck

Star-Wars-Outlaws-Ultimate-Edition-Details-1536x864.png
They could offer the real Gonzales as a DLC skin character than that crap.

GengarsGhostlyGiggles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
south park was right again.
make the mc a girl whose is ugly and gay.

wtf is disney thinking when it comes to star wars, putting young han solo or even lando in this game would have printed money

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.