TonyCool

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ndsspain.com
XP
Country
Hi all
Just installed uLoader v3.6A and it's working fine. It loads all backups from DVD, but I have a big problem loading them by USB.

I have an external HDD, an IDE Seagate disk, 160Gb, with an USB powered case. I partitioned it with a 100Gb WBFS. Uloader detects it and load it fine

Main problem is that it loads games from USB, but after a while (from a few seconds to several minutes), wii's disk slot light start to blink and game freezes. I tried with 2 different games (The Conduit and Ghostubuster). I can pass title screen and begin to play, but it stops

I've reading a lot, but haven't found right answer. Many people talks about connecting the HDD to PC, run "hdparm" and change disk settings, such sleep and standby times. I think that's noy exactly my problem, because I've noticed that always freezes after a few seconds since last HDD read (HDD case has light and I can see them blink)

Can you help me, please? searchs results are huge but not very helpful. Just a link to a post or just the answer would be more appretiated than "google it" or RTFM

Thanks a lot!

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if the game starts, then the loader is not to blame. it is either the IOS, wii, HDD, or ISO. it sounds to me like your HDD is going to sleep.

TonyCool

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ndsspain.com
XP
Country
I used Neogamma loader, and it works fine, with an USB pendrive with only one partition, but it does not detect WBFS partition from HDD.

Any other loader would detect several partitions on disk?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e1d3daJ0HE