Unable to boot into the EmuNAND

Malo1301

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a problem with my EmuNAND, I can't launch it, and it's apparently corrupted. I am new to the 3DS hack environnement, and I am not sure if correctly did the thing. I used GM9 to format my SD card and create an EmuNAND, but I can't launch it, it gives me this error :

Unable to mount CTRNAND or load the CTRNAND FIRM
Please use an external one.

The only thing I can do here, is to shutdown my 3DS.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You really shouldn't still be using an emuNAND. Unless you are a dev, emuNANDs are rather pointless for the average user.
That being said, make sure you are running the latest version of Luma3DS
https://github.com/LumaTeam/Luma3DS/releases

Malo1301

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I want to use an emuNAND to try things, do something I can't explain here (you know what I mean), and I'm on the latest Luma3DS version, so that's not the problem. When I verify the nand.bin file in GM9, it says : Error : MBR partition0 is corrupt, and when I press A to continue, the NAND validation failed message appears.

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
If the emuNAND parition is corrupt you may have to re-do it, you could try with EmuNAND9 if GodMode9 isn't working to make it for you.

Also a tip and before you try something, check the integrity of the SD card in a computer if you can, it may be corrupt and could cause more problems if corrupted.

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

Malo1301

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If the emuNAND parition is corrupt you may have to re-do it, you could try with EmuNAND9 if GodMode9 isn't working to make it for you.

Also a tip and before you try something, check the integrity of the SD card in a computer if you can, it may be corrupt and could cause more problems if corrupted.
Ok, thanks for your help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: