Misc Unable to find anyone on Smash online

pharredd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm able to connect to the nintendo network but when I try to find a match I'm stuck on the finding opponent screen and the practice screen. I have no idea why because I didn't have trouble finding anyone just the other week.

My internet connection was pretty bad the last few matches I played prior to having this problem of being unable to find an opponent. The last few matches I played were extremely laggy but I fixed my internet connection but now I can't connect to an opponent entirely. Anyone know what the problem is? I'm thinking people reported me because of the last few matches I played being extremely laggy.

Also, my new3ds is banned but I injected a public seed and had no problems finding matches until just the other week when I had internet speed issues but perhaps Nintendo discovered I was using a public seed?

Last edited by pharredd,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm able to connect to the nintendo network but when I try to find a match I'm stuck on the finding opponent screen and the practice screen. I have no idea why because I didn't have trouble finding anyone just the other week.

My internet connection was pretty bad the last few matches I played prior to having this problem of being unable to find an opponent. The last few matches I played were extremely laggy but I fixed my internet connection but now I can't connect to an opponent entirely. Anyone know what the problem is? I'm thinking people reported me because of the last few matches I played being extremely laggy.

Also, my new3ds is banned but I injected a public seed and had no problems finding matches until just the other week when I had internet speed issues but perhaps Nintendo discovered I was using a public seed?
if they found the seed you are using it would say the console was banned not just with troubles finding matches

pharredd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if they found the seed you are using it would say the console was banned not just with troubles finding matches

so is there any explanation as to why I can't find any matches? I don't get that error code to signify that I'm banned when I connect to nintendo's network. I'm actually able to connect to nintendo's network but can't find a match

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so is there any explanation as to why I can't find any matches? I don't get that error code to signify that I'm banned when I connect to nintendo's network. I'm actually able to connect to nintendo's network but can't find a match
For starters the time of day can greatly affect whos on. Not to mention The switch likely has sucked up most the smash community. Just keep trying and you should find some matches to play.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking it might be a case of "smash hell"
....or maybe, the only people left, are the ones in "smash hell".

Either:
someone thought you were a ->B Charizard/Wario
someone thought you were a B,B,B,B,B Link/Toon Link
you ragequit matches
you purposely caused a teammate to lose by SD

or:
you did none of that and everyone left committed Smashakiri and they're in "Smash hell" w8ing 4 u.

pharredd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok I was able to find a couple of matches so I guess not many people play online anymore...weird because just the other week I had no problems finding a match

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol