Hacking Question Unable to recognise cheats in EdiZon, Atmosphere

Anrei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Heya, I'm absolutely stumped at what to do about cheats for the Switch (EdiZon). The TID and folder layout is correct, BID.txt is wrong and comes up with "Cheats for this game present but title version or region doesn't match!", but when I change it to the correct one it won't even recognise it. Region and title version are correct, not sure about the game version required since it's not listed on the cheats site (cheats for DQB2 on switchcheatsdb is what I'm trying to get working), but it's the latest version and dates of the cheats are after the final update.

Cheats (which I didn't install) for MK8 and Odyssey appeared in the latest stable EdiZon build, but won't be recognized in Nightly, not sure if that's related. I'm on AMS 0.9.2, the cheats are for SXOS but I read all SXOS cheats work with Atmosphere.

Any help would be really appreciated, and sorry if I'm making a retarded mistake

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heya, I'm absolutely stumped at what to do about cheats for the Switch (EdiZon). The TID and folder layout is correct, BID.txt is wrong and comes up with "Cheats for this game present but title version or region doesn't match!", but when I change it to the correct one it won't even recognise it. Region and title version are correct, not sure about the game version required since it's not listed on the cheats site (cheats for DQB2 on switchcheatsdb is what I'm trying to get working), but it's the latest version and dates of the cheats are after the final update.

Cheats (which I didn't install) for MK8 and Odyssey appeared in the latest stable EdiZon build, but won't be recognized in Nightly, not sure if that's related. I'm on AMS 0.9.2, the cheats are for SXOS but I read all SXOS cheats work with Atmosphere.

Any help would be really appreciated, and sorry if I'm making a retarded mistake
Maybe you should try asking in the EdiZon thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and since the default emulator is below average i downloaded some "replacements" like snes9x for snes games for example
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And I also have my ps3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea ps3 is a beast still to today compared to most "sticks"
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you just want pi for emulation no point when Anbernic releases new shit every two seconds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's really cool about Pi's tho is you can have multiple SD cards with different OS on each SD card and change from say a gaming machine to a full fledged pc if wanted
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Plus all bios are set up and usually includes at least 128gbs or 64
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but if your main goal is just to play n64 and GameCube you can save about $50 and have the portability option
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, but on 2 monitors at 4k. Its just want you want really, to each they own.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    For a kids aspect Anbernic would be the better option they'd probably melt over the price on a good 4k display
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For that texasroo guy, I'd recommend the Spell and speak as his first system.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So they buy a pi5 kit for about $150 and say a 28" 4k display probably looking around $400 total
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll be getting in the territory of portable Pcs anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Again you get what you pay for, its like buying a S series for $300 but its only 1440p native, if you want true 4k, gotta get the X model for $500. But yea you right, when moms buying it anyways, you gotta stay cheap.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They could use HD out on their TV no real need for a monitor these days tbh the purists will disagree
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm kind of phasing out on the need for wanting all these consoles cool to have but they just become dust build ups
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I here ya there, I have too many myself, and have hard time letting them go, since most of mine I've modded at some point. Anymore I just play Switch on the go, seriesx at home.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ack my throat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I need to invest in some storage totes tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tots?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tootles
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tootles? Wtf
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh tootles
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh totes , lol, like Tupperware storage, I gotcha
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm designing my own entertainment cabinet for my man cave, to store all my systems, then I'm also designing a power supply/HDMI switcher so I can switch to whichever system I want, and power it also. Already picked up the cabinet board, but tinkering with my drawings before start
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But yea, I have frogger arcade cabinet that I gutted and put a Pi4 then Pi5 into, but it never gets played much anymore, should sell it
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: But yea, I have frogger arcade cabinet that I gutted and put a Pi4 then Pi5 into, but it never...