Unboxing of Pandora-3DS

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pandora3DSCard_02__19528_zoom.jpg

A new flashcard announced by a group called Team Pandora. This was provided to me by DScartshop and the Pandora team themselves. I would like to thank them both for providing me with this sample Pandora-3DS that I unbox. There will be a full video review coming up soon.[/p]

[tv]259981-302[/tv]
Unboxing of Pandora-3DS
Me unboxing a new flashcard that works on 3DS

icon11.gif
DScartshop
icon42.gif
Youtube Video

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like another R4 copy.

QUOTE said:
how to update kernel :

After downloading and decompressing the new updated files, there will be one shell folder and two files _DSMENU.DAT? _DS_MSHL.NDS.Copy these files to the root directory of TF card to replace the former files.

And there was an old thread about this Pandora Flashcart.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
RoboticBuddy said:
Seems like another R4 copy.

its probably an r4 ultra/ak2i clone in one way or another as all of these recent clones seem to be based on the actel plans acekard sold. the r4i gold was based on this plan, it turned out to be a very well built card with a great team, and then it received wood support. so you never know about some of these clones/copies/influenced designs.

-another world

Generation 16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks interesting enough. I can't wait to see the review. The apps look interesting to say the least. A web browser, media player, and all those other features? Looking at the firmware, i'm frowning. It now only has wood, akaio, and some R4 firmware, but the full firmware, which was 6 parts, has illegal DS games on it. I also couldn't find a web browser homebrew anywhere, and also couldn't find a couple other features it said it had.

Another one of their downloads includes what seems to be a complete NES library. It's what the site says, at least.

Edit: This is getting ridiculous. In the full firmware, there is also illegal music downloads, and 2 DPG movie trailers for popular movies.
This firmware is extremely illegal.

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Snailface said:
I like the background you're using here, haddad. It's very clean and professional.
tongue.gif

That is what I have been using for all my past videos
tongue.gif
Gonna stay with this

Kiaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thought it had some kind of special feature since there are the words "3DS" on it..
Off topic: The word function is spelled as "fuction" in the official pandora website's Homebrew App link.
laugh.gif

Nirraic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
s4mid4re said:
I thought it was a pandora battery-ish kind of thing for the 3ds which would allow us to softmod it. >_>
I thought this as well when i saw it on the front page, it would of been nice to have a Pandora battery for the 3DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Now the second