fparseb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi all,

I'm a bit worried about the steps on the other articles. All of them detail that the issue happens in CFW or emuMMC. I have Hekate (5.6.2) and Atmosphere ( 1.1.1), but I never was able to have it working with emuMMC, so it's disabled.

Switch Lite (Mariko) with chip SX Lite.
I'm use the switch loading hekate, Launch and stock. I've continued to update the OFW until 13.0.0.1. At that moment i had the switch shutdown for some time.

Yesterday I've started it and agreed to update the OFW, as usual. After that, I have that error.

Unknown pkg1 version.​
HOS version not supported!​
Trying to backup bootloader...​
found pkg1 ('2022....​
Unknown pkg1 version.​
Failed to launch HOS!​

Checking console info I can see now:
Burnt Fuses (ODM 7/6): 17 - 0 (HOS: Unknown)

CAL0 Version: 17 // Update Count: 8

I have a previous backup with that FW verison, but I guess I won't be able to boot to it if I restore due the Fuse on 17.

Do you think is there something I can do to recover it?

I read in other threads to update Hekate and Fusee.bin, but these threads are about CFW and emuMMC. May I use them in my configuration?

Maybe I have it broken already. All the help will be welcome :)

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

I'm a bit worried about the steps on the other articles. All of them detail that the issue happens in CFW or emuMMC. I have Hekate (5.6.2) and Atmosphere ( 1.1.1), but I never was able to have it working with emuMMC, so it's disabled.

Switch Lite (Mariko) with chip SX Lite.
I'm use the switch loading hekate, Launch and stock. I've continued to update the OFW until 13.0.0.1. At that moment i had the switch shutdown for some time.

Yesterday I've started it and agreed to update the OFW, as usual. After that, I have that error.

Unknown pkg1 version.​
Trying to backup bootloader...​
found pkg1 ('2022....​
Unknown pkg1 version.​
Failed to launch HOS!​

Checking console info I can see now:
Burnt Fuses (ODM 7/6): 17 - 0 (HOS: Unknown)

CAL0 Version: 17 // Update Count: 8

I have a previous backup with that FW verison, but I guess I won't be able to boot to it if I restore due the Fuse on 17.

Do you think is there something I can do to recover it?

I read in other threads to update Hekate and Fusee.bin, but these threads are about CFW and emuMMC. May I use them in my configuration?

Maybe I have it broken already. All the help will be welcome :)

This is a common question. I have moved and answered your question over here:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.488277/post-10046300

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...