Hacking Unofficial Luma build discussion

SkullHex2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just read the last few messages. As I'm still using this unofficial build, do you know if I can simply use Luma Updater to switch to the official build which is still supported?

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
I've just read the last few messages. As I'm still using this unofficial build, do you know if I can simply use Luma Updater to switch to the official build which is still supported?
Luma Updater isn't supported anymore, it may still work but it's been buggy for a while. Universal-Updater will work to install the latest official version.

Reactions: SkullHex2

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Just download a single file of the latest official build and replace the one on your SD. Done.

Reactions: SkullHex2

KungBore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
would love to know. redshift is a deal breaker if it's not there
I tried it out and you can change screen temperature, brightness, contrast and gamma independently for each screen and save it to load the settings on start-up. Apparently, there's no way to change screen backlight independently, but I could get the screens the way I wanted with the options it has now.

MultiKoopa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried it out and you can change screen temperature, brightness, contrast and gamma independently for each screen and save it to load the settings on start-up. Apparently, there's no way to change screen backlight independently, but I could get the screens the way I wanted with the options it has now.
oh nice, thanks

Reactions: KungBore

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
v13.0.1 merged @PabloMK7 and @Nanquitas' fork, adding plugin support. I'm not sure if there's anything left out of the official builds now that is exclusive to this one?
Not copying the boot.firm to the NAND without the user's consent or knowledge

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: chronoss

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users