Hacking Unpatched switch can I use Re, pagescope web exploit.

Manaboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I've looked everywhere but unable to find any information, so I have two Nintendo switch v1, one of them is ipatched but on low firmware so was able to get cfw on it via reswitch pagescope web exploit. The other has to get into RCM to send payload.

My question is, even with auto RCM you have to have a pc or phone to send the payload. Is there any way to get cfw on my RCM switch with reswitch pagescope, using the method I use on my ipatched switch?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I've looked everywhere but unable to find any information, so I have two Nintendo switch v1, one of them is ipatched but on low firmware so was able to get cfw on it via reswitch pagescope web exploit. The other has to get into RCM to send payload.

My question is, even with auto RCM you have to have a pc or phone to send the payload. Is there any way to get cfw on my RCM switch with reswitch pagescope, using the method I use on my ipatched switch?
I recommend asking in the Switch Noobs Paradise.

Reactions: binkinator

Manaboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do you really think mods go through and read every post looking for requests like these? They're people too with lives of their own. You have to do it yourself.
It's related to hacking a console and in the past, back on the Wii and Gameboy advance/DS days you'd just post it in the hacking section, it's not a crime to post it here so I'll just not bother the mods and just leave it here, now if you're not going to help, I'd rather you don't play hero.

Reactions: mikefor20

Manaboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was about to answer but, when you get only trash no want to lost my time. the only answer is read the several hacking guides on the net. happy Father's day to all you.
Indeed you only need to read and you'll see who was it first being all b***hy bit of course you'd rather jump to your own poor gone conclusion.

Manaboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow. Real charmer here.

Now THIS is the kind of post that makes me want to sacrifice MY Father’s Day toiling over.

I mean, how can we be of service to you, sir?

Not asking for this tone of respect but I'll accept it since you're offering 😅

Again if that's how you feel and can't see who started it being all b***chy than you seriously have an anger management issues bro.

Manaboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And for those of you that still have a father, happy father's Day, treasure it because it won't last forever, and they certainly won't be here forever as I've found.

Respects ya all.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not asking for this tone of respect but I'll accept it since you're offering 😅

Again if that's how you feel and can't see who started it being all b***chy than you seriously have an anger management issues bro.

Quite the leap to suggest I have anger management issues based on the content of what I wrote.

Stay sweet and I hope it all works out for you.

Reactions: Manaboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag