Hacking [UPDATE] ACTIVATION IS BACK + PSP Bubble Installer for Adrenaline/ARK (No PS3!)

starburst

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yeah I just tested 3.1 anyway and it said "lets do it" but then told me to just activate normally any way...
Hey, mate! I think I am in the same boat as you: I will be getting a brand new PSTV next week and I have never created a PSN account nor do I plan to play online. Did you still need to activate it? As I understand, if one doesn't play online, activation is only needed to make PSP games available (for Vita backups should run just fine even without an activation.) Am I right?

Last edited by starburst,
Reactions: KiiWii

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Hey, mate! I think I am in the same boat as you: I will be getting a brand new PSTV next week and I have never created a PSN account nor do I plan to play online. Did you still need to activate it? As I understand, if one doesn't play online, activation is only needed to make PSP games available (for Vita backups should run just fine even without an activation.) Am I right?
Activation is required for Adrenaline, so if you want to use that you'll need to create an account and activate it normally.

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Yeah login, activate, logout, profit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3